manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone have instructions or a walkthrough on how to get Jessica and Dave together? is there more than one way to do that? also is there any way to have a threesome between Ash, Eric and Jessica? these are questions that weigh on my mind heavily, and I would love to have the answers to.
To get Jessica and Dave together you need to do 4 things:

1. Get Eva and Dave to break-up, this can be done in a number of ways, generally the idea is to have Eva get corrupted while also pursuing Dave sexually, at some point you should be able to tell Dave Eva is cheating on him, alternatively you could date Eva yourself, that will make her break-up with Dave regardless (but there might be a couple of issues, more on it in a bit).

2. Make Jessica turn good, be her friend and pick the blue dialogue options when talking with her, encouraging her to quit drugs and make up with her parents.

3. Stay wearing the good outfit into the endgame.

4. Either be single in the endgame, or never had lesbian sex with Jessica. This might be caused by bugs but if you are in a relationship with anyone and had sex with Jessica at some point in the game, the conversation about Dave won't trigger (so if you got Eva and Dave to break-up by dating Eva, you might need to break-up with Eva by taking her to the poolparty and getting her addicted to bbc). If you are single, reject Jessica's confession and then you should have the option of telling her to pursue Dave.

I don't think there is a scene with Jessica and alpha Eric, maybe there is one with beta Eric but I don't play that route much so I don't know.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
1. Can Eric become alpha on the open relationship route?
2. Whould you always lose the job in the Ryans company to a landwhale?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Is there only one Jasmine ending? I played supposedly good one it was kinda meh. Also, my Ash got in the relationship with her, but it hadn't stopped her from becoming Tyron love interest which was far more satisfying.
Yes basically you can either be with her or not and the end is basically the same

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
1. Can Eric become alpha on the open relationship route?
2. Whould you always lose the job in the Ryans company to a landwhale?
1. Yes if you breakup with him when he is in somalia
2. if you are
(a) relationship with Ryan or
(b) had top score or full scholarship and wore good outfit when meeting Ryan first time and during interview you are safe and keep the job.

Please note if you want to keep your relationship professional during the cafe scene choose to talk about jack then avoid talking about personal stuff and then comment it must be hard for him to maintain his looks due to his age.

If you miss these he will ask you to accompany him on a business trip where things get sexual and if you refuse him or turn down the trip you get released.

Be professional or romantic to keep your job. Or you can be a slut as well and just sleep with the boss

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
considering that Jasmine was not an original creation but a patreon request i would say that Evakiss did the best outcome possible
I mean she was a Dominatrix she could have easily slid her into a monogamous bdsm relationship with Ashley as well as what happened that's sorta what I hoped for

Reactions: greenp and Esti

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
And is it possible to reunite with him after? I wish to have that opportunity without losing other game content.
I have played different paths and as far as I can tell Its only possible to reunite with him if you breakup before he goes to somalia. When he returns there is an option.

If you breakup with him after he goes to somalia he is angry and refuses to get back with you. There are different versions of why you break up with him. I tried all and also a path where i stayed single even after the breakup but still Eric was angry.

• Love
Reactions: Alice Bunny
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes