BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yes most fem-prog games have no good path. But I was surprised with this option in this game and the sizable content it had
Agreed. I've tried various games with similar female POV corruption games that promise you to have a choice, whether to stay "good" or go slutting on a cheating spree, but in the end some games railroad you into corruption and you can only choose between becoming corrupted sooner, or get taken advantage of later. Some games don't even properly develop the "good" path, and after a certain point you can't progress the story if you don't go for the slut option... While the Good path in GGGB is not perfect, at least it's nice to be able to play through the entire game with your set values and integrity and get a proper satisfying ending.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Agreed. I've tried various games with similar female POV corruption games that promise you to have a choice, whether to stay "good" or go slutting on a cheating spree, but in the end some games railroad you into corruption and you can only choose between becoming corrupted sooner, or get taken advantage of later. Some games don't even properly develop the "good" path, and after a certain point you can't progress the story if you don't go for the slut option... While the Good path in GGGB is not perfect, at least it's nice to be able to play through the entire game with your set values and integrity and get a proper satisfying ending.
absolutely (y)

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I like that there is a good path in this game where Ashley (MC) succeeds, where she is dominant, where she respects herself and others respect her too!
I like the successful and self-respecting Ashley!
Agreed. I really enjoyed the Good Ash path. It didn't really hit my kinks, which is why that route was my 2nd playthrough, but I genuinely played through the good path solely for the story. It really hits you in the feels.

Reactions: msleomac

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Agreed. I really enjoyed the Good Ash path. It didn't really hit my kinks, which is why that route was my 2nd playthrough, but I genuinely played through the good path solely for the story. It really hits you in the feels.
“Men only want one thing and it’s disgusting.”

Men: Wholesome marriage.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Question (involves spoilers):

I haven't been able to find a good walkthrough for the game. I noticed the game has the pregnancy tag, and I was wondering which characters/relationships involve pregnancy. I know that Ash/dad and Eva/Jacob are two, but I heard there were others. What are the other ones, and what are the key triggers for them?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

I haven't been able to find a good walkthrough for the game. I noticed the game has the pregnancy tag, and I was wondering which characters/relationships involve pregnancy. I know that Ash/dad and Eva/Jacob are two, but I heard there were others. What are the other ones, and what are the key triggers for them?
Ash / Arthur and Eva / Enrico (?) aka the thug boss.

Reactions: DerpyDeeDoo

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Ash
With Dad, Boss and Eric - Pregnant Ending
Can also be pregnant with Arthur's kid but this is vague and implied and is in the ending where you are in relationship with Arthur but end up marrying someone else. Also applicable for Dad. So if you want pregnant ending with Dave and Jack this is it.

Eve
Gang boss, Jacob, Bubba - Pregnant Ending
Just shown in the epilogue montage. Needs slutty Eve.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Nope. The story with Jasmine was actually a side story but was expanded and added due to popular request.
Shame I'll pass on this game it's hard to find a game with what I seek female mc/optional get s preg from futa/trans I've only found a few games that are like this but most that are like this are censored my opinion is censorship ruins games.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Shame I'll pass on this game it's hard to find a game with what I seek female mc/optional get s preg from futa/trans I've only found a few games that are like this but most that are like this are censored my opinion is censorship ruins games.
Well the relationship and sex is not censored in this game. Even though its short the story is well written for the character and actually highlights the difficulties they have in pursuing relationships & live due to how they are viewed. Personally i was surprised and impressed and actually wished they story could have been expanded further.

I think this game is on so many peoples best list because of how the characters are explored. There is one for every kink. I really recommend you play this game once just for the heck of it because personally I believe its one of the best games in this site.

Also I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but here are a few games which include (or potential to include) fem mc/trans/preg
Fantasy Dating
Inner Growth
Trixie Holiday
Crisis of Faith

If you find a pure fem mc getting impregnated by trans game let me know. You might want to check out some Japanese games. Pretty sure they will have this feature.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Well the relationship and sex is not censored in this game. Even though its short the story is well written for the character and actually highlights the difficulties they have in pursuing relationships & live due to how they are viewed. Personally i was surprised and impressed and actually wished they story could have been expanded further.

I think this game is on so many peoples best list because of how the characters are explored. There is one for every kink. I really recommend you play this game once just for the heck of it because personally I believe its one of the best games in this site.

Also I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but here are a few games which include (or potential to include) fem mc/trans/preg
Fantasy Dating
Inner Growth
Trixie Holiday
Crisis of Faith

If you find a pure fem mc getting impregnated by trans game let me know. You might want to check out some Japanese games. Pretty sure they will have this feature.
Nope none of these games you mensioned are what I seek if the mc was a female then these games would be perfect but there is only futa/trans mc.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Oh Ok. Like I said if you do find a game let me know. Interested to play
I've found one game that has female mc and pregnancy but only one futa/trans shown in the screenshot but my mouse is broken I am currently using mouse keys app some games work with it this one don't but the game is called Object Control not sure how to add the link to make it show the name and not the link.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
does anyone have a full save? I got the gallery unlocker and i want to remove all of the padlocks so i can actually see what im clicking on

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
does anyone have a full save? I got the gallery unlocker and i want to remove all of the padlocks so i can actually see what im clicking on
Full save means you played through every single path, which I didn't, e.g., the dick girl, which is not my thing. But I did a whole lot of paths. Here are a number of endgame saves, about 13 of them, in the 100 to 102 save slots, so you have some space for your own. Hope it'll help. Extraxt them in the game/save folder.

Reactions: beezus

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
if you are using the mod you can just click on the gallery pic and it will play

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes