schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I recently picked up this game again, played around a bit and noticed Jessica can turn into a good girl as well.
I'm interested in a playthrough where Jessica ends up on the good side, Ash is her girlfriend and also stays with her. Is that possible? Any pointers on what to choose/avoid?
The walkthrough in the OP is a bit confusing tbh.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I recently picked up this game again, played around a bit and noticed Jessica can turn into a good girl as well.
I'm interested in a playthrough where Jessica ends up on the good side, Ash is her girlfriend and also stays with her. Is that possible? Any pointers on what to choose/avoid?
The walkthrough in the OP is a bit confusing tbh.
Dump Eric or leave him once he return
Always Positive or Blue options with Jess
Guide her away from drugs
When she kisses you don't reject

Basically if you take her away from drugs and let Eve and Dave continue her path opens

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
That's good, but I have another question.

Does anybody has FULL LESBIAN walkthrough? I can't complete that one.
Eve
1) Don't let Jack seduce Eve in 1st gym visit.
2) Kiss Eve when visiting club and encountering gangsters
3) You open Eve path and have option to commit to Eve or keep her as an extra if you are in another relationship
3) You have options to be dom or sub partner. Dom allows for open relationship or option for threesome (M/F)
4) Option to be in relationship with bad Eve if you ask her to be naughty after confirming relationship
5) Option to hookup with thug Eve with or without joining gang. Eve is partnered with gang leader

Jess
1) Jess must be in good girl path (no drugs and friendly with Ash)
2) Ash must accept Jess kiss and admit interest in girls during sleepover.
3) Must not be in relationship with anyone. (Can dump Eric early or after he returns)
4) Option to hookup with bad Jess if if she is still using drugs

Jasmine
1) Dont avoid or confront her in gym
2) Go for massage when possibe
3) When you go to her apartment 1st time talk to her instead of jumping into sex.
4) Must not be in relationship with anyone.
5) 3some possible with above LI

Iris and Nat
1) Only hookups possible.
2) 3some possible with all 3 fem LI. Nat only one with 1-on-1 scene as well.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How do you "check out his cock"(Tyrone's) after the Truth or Dare game with Iris going home with Tyrone?
Cant seem to trigger it?

And the "time with Jack in the gym" part too? They keep going to Jack's place instead.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How do you "check out his cock"(Tyrone's) after the Truth or Dare game with Iris going home with Tyrone?
Cant seem to trigger it?

And the "time with Jack in the gym" part too? They keep going to Jack's place instead.
Cant seem to trigger it?

- Need atleast 5-6 BP during game
After Ash fools around with Jack in the gym and after game take Iris home and you will go with Tyronne
During game pick red option for Jack and Tyronne.
Must have shared photo with Jack (red option)

I am not sure what you mean. I presume this is first time visit to gym with Eve. Need 4 BP and showed interest in Jack and shared photo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: evilkitty97

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Cant seem to trigger it?

Tyrone:
1) Don't be a racist (don't say that you'd never have sex with a black man during the game)
2) Ask him about his dick (need either Bad points or be sufficiently drunk)
3) Don't drive with Jack (reject his advances after Jessica's party or let Eva be bad)
4) In Tyrone's car, accept his kiss and then agree to check out his cock (or make a bet and lose it)

Jack:
1) Have 5 Bad Points
2) Accept Jack's advances in jacuzzi.

Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Thanks guys.

Although the part with Jack, I was able to figure out on my own.
Turns out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an amazing cheating moment. This why I love this game, I hope Our Red String will have a lot of scenes like this in future updates.

ThatGuy710

Feb 21, 2020
Not sure if anyone else had this problem but the Uploadhaven link for windows gave me an ISO file named after the game's .rar file and the ISO contained adware called "Energy."

Soraiya

Feb 26, 2022
If I remember correctly, you need to have a Good rating of 25, I think? to keep moving forward. Check one of the walkthroughs to be sure.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Full save means you played through every single path, which I didn't, e.g., the dick girl, which is not my thing. But I did a whole lot of paths. Here are a number of endgame saves, about 13 of them, in the 100 to 102 save slots, so you have some space for your own. Hope it'll help. Extraxt them in the game/save folder.
I extracted the files from zip into the game / saves folder and restarted the game ... but there were no new loads ?
What is wrong ? Only my personal saves are shown ...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I extracted the files from zip into the game / saves folder and restarted the game ... but there were no new loads ?
What is wrong ? Only my personal saves are shown ...
They start on page 100, so as to keep your own saves. But there's a mod to helps you unlock the galleries anyways...

Reactions: spenk

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
uuggghhh, no matter what I seem to do, I can never get the dad ending. its always makes me pick "its just wrong"
Choose blue options
Support Dad whenever there is choice
Avoid Arthur. If you are on Arthur you miss out on Dad Path
Need atleast 20 GP when committing to Dad

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thak you !!!

Such a good game but spanking is missing ... a good spanking scene with Arthur would have been great.
Agreed, I'd see spanking with just about every character, especially born-again Eric and her Dad.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes