2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Got a virus ping from multiple programs and Windows instantly deleted it.
I downloaded the gofile link, if that matters.
im getting the virus pop as well, and i downloaded it from gofile and mega, so it doesnt have to do with the gofile link

i'll wait for more confirmations or something before even trying to unzip this

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
im getting the virus pop as well, and i downloaded it from gofile and mega, so it doesnt have to do with the gofile link

i'll wait for more confirmations or something before even trying to unzip this
Just upload it to and check yourself

This is my own check:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This is a minor point... But all of those preview images are from the Japanese version of the game and not this game.
Thus do not accurately represent this game.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Did you realized ntr isn't an ntr when that's happens in a mind controlled environment? Heck, even harem isn't a harem in a mind controlled environment. It's just pure mind control. That's why i hated mind control, it negates any known fetishes.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
the NTR tag is warranted because she is being influenced into having sex against her will. If she was willingly having sex with other men than her husband then it’d be cheating but since she’s being mind controlled into having sex it means it’s NTR. It matter little if it’s netorare, netorase or netori as all of those are NTRs
It is not warranted because there is a tag called "Mind Control". Netorare specifically means being cheated on. The tag used to be just called "NTR" but now they even spell it out. And it doesn't "matter little" because all 3 are separate kinks. You may like 1 but not the other 2.

Game literally has NTR on its name... Wtf are you talking about? Netori is for games where the MC sleeps with married women, not for female MC games where wife/gf cheats. Also NTR can be classified in various different types NTR A, B and C, Netori and Netorase, all of those are classified as NTR.
So Male MC games can be classified as cheating but not for Female MC games? Do you realise the contradiction here? We play as the MC regardless of gender. We don't suddenly become the husband when the MC is female.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes