• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
Naw bro what are you talking about, clearly you bought it from Dlsite, spent dozens of hours translating the game, all to infect people with a petty trojan.

Trust Microsoft's Windows Defender. It's clearly not a false positive. This game and 100s of other games on the forum have trojans according to windows defender.

The 60+ Antivirus engines used in virus total clearly must be wrong. /s

:FacePalm:

Sigh

It's annoying to see every thread nowadays getting false positive comments.

To those getting a false positive, use a real antivirus.
Gotan recommedtion? for real antivirus?
this fucking defender pisses me off

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Honestly nobody cares. Just discuss the game or shut up. Every post about an NTR game people like you who endlessly bitch about definitions come out of their holes. You are so annoying.
yeah tbh rather tags a game doesn't need are present than tags a game does need are missing. doesn't really matter unless you're a prissy bitch about certain tags even showing up in search results

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
MalwareBytes, and honestly even AVG is pretty good too.
avg is just avast with a different interface and avast have done some sketchy shit in the last couple years
Even though they have now undergone 3rd party investigation into their data security and revamped their security, they're still datamining you. You really wanna add to that list of companies? Especially one that has in the past been proven to be scum? Also MWB free is not a comprehensive AV, but is very good at detecting some things others won't in scans, just as an aside. If you wanna pay for premium then yeah MWB is great.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I was wondering what is causing the anti virus to gone mad... the untranslated version seems to download and work fine.
probably site whitelisting OR the fact that stuff on DLSite comes as a .zip and the av is triggered by .rar files (basically all of my false positives recently have been with .rar), which are the most common this site as people typically use winrar as their pack/unpacker

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
In defense of Win Defender, it is better to be overzealous than pass threats, so it did it's job good.
It might be a bit annoying but you can just allow false positives, Defender did not deletes files without your consent.
Anyway, it protects your PC, lightweight, free, and without bloatware.

Reactions: d183

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
avg is just avast with a different interface and avast have done some sketchy shit in the last couple years
Even though they have now undergone 3rd party investigation into their data security and revamped their security, they're still datamining you. You really wanna add to that list of companies? Especially one that has in the past been proven to be scum? Also MWB free is not a comprehensive AV, but is very good at detecting some things others won't in scans, just as an aside. If you wanna pay for premium then yeah MWB is great.
Your right, but to be frank AVG makes a lot of very good tools for the security community. I work in IT and often I use AVG tools to clean important infected files without deleting them. Other AV's just delete infected files instead of providing tools to un-infect them. So yeah, there are pros and cons. I wouldnt go with AVG as my first option that's for sure. but I sort of respect the stuff they've done.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Your right, but to be frank AVG makes a lot of very good tools for the security community. I work in IT and often I use AVG tools to clean important infected files without deleting them. Other AV's just delete infected files instead of providing tools to un-infect them. So yeah, there are pros and cons. I wouldnt go with AVG as my first option that's for sure. but I sort of respect the stuff they've done.
that's fair

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
In defense of Win Defender, it is better to be overzealous than pass threats, so it did it's job good.
It might be a bit annoying but you can just allow false positives, Defender did not deletes files without your consent.
Anyway, it protects your PC, lightweight, free, and without bloatware.
I agree, but if you think about it, all the spyware is already built into Windows already so ofc the built in AV is light weight Lol

Reactions: Kuromarutaur

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
>The shady man tricks the witch into sex with money
>He denies her when she have a lot of money

So does he really want to have sex with Yomi or not???

(I cheated for gold at the start, and now I can't trigger any scene)

Reactions: CummanderShepard
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes