2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

the guy

Jun 14, 2017
emmmm its normal that after becoming lewd crest mage i lose all of my equipment?

Nevermind. the game answered my question already

Reactions: Agnaricson

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Trojan file... try to clean the file before upload...
There is no trojan. Here is a receipt:

Clearly your AV and a few others are picking up a false positive. This game was bought from the Dlsite store and translated directly by someone with the soul of a saint.

Furthermore, I check it myself personally and it is clean.

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
You might actually be able to legitimately beat this game without NTR, but you'll get an ending no different than the normal NTR ending. I edited a save, because grinding for that would have been the worst of NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: TechnoParagon

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Man all these virus guys in the topics I've been to recently....

Let's settle this: it's the new Windows defender overreacting to nearly everything from compression to cheat engine.

My own one that aren't Windows defender that are also extrmely reliable have never picked up anything here trying anything invasive and neither have I have found myself on the ass end of a locked up ransomware.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Got trojan from Mega, why so many virus alerts from this site lately?
False positive, maybe, but I better stay safe and avoid this game.
Edit: I will try to get same game from different sources, just to be sure what causing virus alert.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I don't even run antivirus and windows defender is saying this has a trojan in it, first time I've ever seen windows defender alert me to a trojan.

View attachment 2483916
Thanks for the screenshot. It would be nice it you showed the affected file so I could look into it. But either way it's a false positive. But by all means trust MS over the 60 virus detection engines used on virus total.
Man all these virus guys in the topics I've been to recently....

Let's settle this: it's the new Windows defender overreacting to nearly everything from compression to cheat engine.

My own one that aren't Windows defender that are also extrmely reliable have never picked up anything here trying anything invasive and neither have I have found myself on the ass end of a locked up ransomware.
Bruh tell me about it. On every god damn thread people are complaining about false positives now a days. MS is just over sensitive. And I guess that is a good thing for users but it's annoying still.

Got trojan from Mega, why so many virus alerts from this site lately?
False positive, maybe, but I better stay safe and avoid this game.
Edit: I will try to get same game from different sources, just to be sure what causing virus alert.
Yeah by all means excersize digital caution.

5Corvus

Feb 20, 2020
;-; finally another inverted nipple game but NTR and a bunch of virus warnings from others...damn...

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Is the virus avoidable? Seriously, why recently each game have virus notifications? Uploaders with high reputation or people who bought the game uploaded here and the site (Gofile, Mega, etc.) has viruses.
Nice try developers, I'm not gonna buy your game if is not good.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Don't worry about it, most people haven't encountered any problems downloading it.
Naw bro what are you talking about, clearly you bought it from Dlsite, spent dozens of hours translating the game, all to infect people with a petty trojan.

Trust Microsoft's Windows Defender. It's clearly not a false positive. This game and 100s of other games on the forum have trojans according to windows defender.

The 60+ Antivirus engines used in virus total clearly must be wrong. /s

:FacePalm:

Sigh

It's annoying to see every thread nowadays getting false positive comments.

To those getting a false positive, use a real antivirus.

Last edited:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Ok, i did some tests, not only with this game, but also other files, like some official soft (not pirated/cracked) and some other games.
I will not guarantee 100% safety using this game, nor encourage you taking lightly virus warnings, but it seems that Win Defender gone totally nuts with latest updates, it sees viruses and trojans everywhere.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes