Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Last time i played the game we were at version 4.9..from the changelog it seems there is nothing new for Noriko but what about Chiaki? Anything new, her whole story kind of trouble me, i kind of wanted to know more about it.

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
Oh there surely wont be, I get downvoted to oblivion here for asking, and my comments get deleted on the Discord server if I mention NRT. Rest assure that my trolling is making sure of it.
It is really funny because the author unintendendly created a really good situation for NTR last update, and better than most of so called "NTR" artists, it woulda have been interesting
So in the game there is a ntr choice(Which is closed) with the boss of the coffee where Yasuka works, if the author has not removed it, he will obviously make a ntr for her.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
It is really funny because the author unintendendly created a really good situation for NTR last update, and better than most of so called "NTR" artists, it woulda have been interesting
Same vibes

So in the game there is a ntr choice(Which is closed) with the boss of the coffee where Yasuka works, if the author has not removed it, he will obviously make a ntr for her.
That was explained in previous comments ...

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
W update + W content. Would be lit if Akira could be genderbent. Second tsundere female to the harem (I need noriko content before the intrusive thoughts run wild)

Last edited:
Reactions: Erar
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes