TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Honestly, the way the Sakuya route ended was a bit cheap, rushed, and didn't make any sense. Other than that it was good, but still I have a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: nyex117

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Sadge that Yasuka didn't got a scene after problem with Sakuya has been ''resolved''. And Asami's mom.. daaamn..
And Indeed Sakuya's story and scenes felt rushed
Yeah, I was quite dissapointed that she was waiting for us to see a black screen.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
@RNGeusEX if you try a new game "fresh start" the nameing of the mc is fine, however if you pick "veteran start" the new hotkeys will activate if you press them when you name your character, you can still use the rename tab later on but i think this is something you might want to know

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
The new natsume look is definitely better than the last but man I miss the cute one

sakuya is by far the most boring character in the game and yet she has an entire update dedicated to her. as if that wasn't bad enough, the update was so fucking bad it genuinely seems like the project has swapped devs entirely.
Man living up to his profile picture

Imarek1

Nov 2, 2018
RNGeusEX Nice update man, thanks. But i've encoutered a bug in new version. Happens when you start a new game in veteran mode, after you talk with Kimochi and the game tells you to talk with Sakuya at night. Well, if you haven't done anything else that day, it will be evening, and because the game locks you out of skipping/waiting/sleeping after conversation w/ Kimochi, it will be impossible to advance to night. Had to start over and done something to be evening before Kimochi, but it's a nasty little mistake.

Reactions: FURYY and RNGeusEX
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes