May 14, 2022
"squeamish people playing eroge ( yes, they exist )" My heart was goddamn pounding when MC got to the hotel lobby, my god it felt like Kawhi Leonard (MC) 4 seconds left on the shot clock shooting a buzzer-beater (My Fist) and sending the 76er's (Netori) home. Way too close for comfort, I hate nothing more in this world than surprise NTR, not to say that's a path I'll never choose in this game, but one where I need to mentally prepare myself beforehand.

I like the direction these Corrupt paths are going though, I was expecting Yasuka to simply become a little naughty & seductive like Asami (which I love and that black dress fits her too well). Not to become fully mind controlled, damn this has gotten pretty dark. Ngl I've been thinking Minato was just a marshmallow, but he's actually Dangerous... I see that now.

Only complaint (not really one) I got for this path is the lack of Sayuka, she didn't really do much compared to the good Yasuka route. She (or someone related to her?) beat up the bully's but those guys were back the next day still giving MC sht. Sayuka was truly bone-chilling in the good route, showing up at the cafe shop, Netori begging me to ask her to leave him alone, showing up outside my house at night after an intense "massage" with Yasuka.... You gotta love Yandere's man, I feel like an idiot for not assuming she was one, pink hair should've been my first clue.
What is the good Yasuka route?

May 14, 2022
I think if you say she's your lover when the boss asks who she is to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember what I did specifically but I think that is the turning point.
on this route you should not agree with her to work as a hostess?

Kizuaja

Dec 20, 2022
Everyone can help me. I lost CG "corrupting Asami" and " Being dominated by Noriko"
I try every way but i cant get it
Pls help me

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
does anyone know how to get Yasuka bath scene & sex in her room scene (not the drunk one when you choose corruption path) i've finished the corruption path and now do the good path but i think i'm stuck.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Freigeschaltet

The time has finally come to unveil what awaits you in version 0.8.
Since the creation of the game, I have been asked, "RNG, when will we finally be able to get serious with Noriko?"
The answer is finally here. Very soon, you will have to be patient. As usual, I want to do things properly and not rush this update. I also want to offer you as many animations as possible.

And all of this is possible thanks to all of you. Enjoy my friends.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019

Freigeschaltet

The time has finally come to unveil what awaits you in version 0.8.
Since the creation of the game, I have been asked, "RNG, when will we finally be able to get serious with Noriko?"
The answer is finally here. Very soon, you will have to be patient. As usual, I want to do things properly and not rush this update. I also want to offer you as many animations as possible.

And all of this is possible thanks to all of you. Enjoy my friends.

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to fucking Noriko's mind off.

Reactions: drpavelcia

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
is Sakuya dont have repeatable scene like Yasuka after story? also Asami bed is click-able but wont do anything on morning/corrupted or not

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes