rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Hello, I remember this wonderful game!

I know not everyone might be into this like NTR, but may I please request urination in this game?
Sorry it's even difficult for me to request, please don't judge too harshly thank you ^^

Reactions: darlic and Phase_01

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
A question, to see Sakuya's path do I need to make another save? I followed the "Mom" route last update, but I just get to Sakuya's threat and then the game tell me to wait for another update, I don't know if I just need to do it from the beginning.
Perhaps, but it could be possible that in the actual development state it'll become useless, the game it's pretty green and some of the Patreon - fan base are unusually very unlikely to test things and use the head properly to select obvious choices to active a path since the beginning, if you can find and download very old first builds, there were pretty earlier choices that can make you avoid some paths (like going after Yasuka and Asami), much later RNGeusEX seems to be like obligated to do a guide just for Yasuka's Path and later he seems to become unable and later become invisible those choices, right now the game is pretty linear, but i have the feeling that later he will add those Paths that will make advance Main Story (for good or worst) of MC, changing things drastically, it's very hinted in the message when Sakuya's Path become available, she'll make MC responsible of his past actions for being a womanizer and Kimochi signaling MC as a Pokemon Master *i mean* guilt for trying to build an harem, actions, dialogs, scenarios and destinies will be changed for what we are seeing now, a pretty example would be if we rationally choice to only going after Sakuya, doing it will change how Yasuka and MC will deal with Netoru, the dynamic with Noriko and Asami as only friends and no more... But more importantly how Sakuya will interact with MC, as she can play an act of being a Normie Person, until she reveil herself pretty late and perhaps in a way more dramatic and shocking for MC after thinking that she was as any other Normie Girl... And those changes may not be available with the actual development state as they are changed in the code of the game, it would break for sure in future builds when those Paths (if they are develop) are added.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
From Patreon, this is quite interesting:

To the moon
Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well. It's time for me to give you an update on the ongoing development of Goodbye Eternity.
The release of version 0.7 has been very well received, and you have truly enjoyed it, which reassures me about my ability to provide you with quality content.
That's why I'm proud to announce today that Goodbye Eternity has been accepted on the GoG platform. I am currently working with them to prepare for this.
For those who are unfamiliar with GoG, it is a platform similar to Steam that offers numerous advantages. The most interesting one is that Gog allows you to download the game files and executables directly to your machine, without the need to connect online to enjoy all your games. No DRM.

Another interesting but important point is that on Gog you have access to many more payment methods than on , for .
Furthermore, their refund policy is much more generous than any other platform. I highly encourage you to give it a try. (This is not product placement.)
Another important point: we will be saying goodbye to Renpy and transitioning to a more powerful game engine, Godot. The advantages are numerous:
  • Much better RAM management, which means the game will be able to run on lower-end Android phones without requiring a minimum of 4GB of RAM.
  • Access to 3D: if there are any mini-games planned in the future, I will be able to offer true 3D experiences.
  • And many other things.
Rest assured that the transition will be seamless for you. All the functionalities of Renpy will be available in Godot (otherwise, I wouldn't do it).

In the meantime, take care

PS : I don't have a release date for Gog, so you'll be the first to know when the time comes.

SwungLeopard

Aug 28, 2022
I downloaded the game, and immediately a question arose:
The description states - Language: English, French, Russian,
and in the settings I found only English, French.
Tell me where to look for RUSSIAN???
In his discord there are several languages, maybe there is the one you need.

Sin Cara

Jan 26, 2020
This game is just a masterpiece the author was born with golden hands The only thing that upset me was the moments where two girls were almost raped.. I'm just a pretty emotional person and I was also very carried away by the plot, it made me sad, but thank God that it worked out P.s author do not interfere with the relationship with Asami please do not need such moments Asami one love
10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Daskapital61

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Does it mean that dev will have to write it again from beginning?
Likely, Godot works with GDScript which is very similar to code with Python, so in a sense the learning curve wouldn't be so hard. Congratz RNGeusEX for getting in Godot Ecosystem, i hope for the best for you, to this and your future projects.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
fingers crossed the minigames and 3d isn't horrible, the find the hidden cash minigame is more frustration than fun and i always find 3d just doesn't mesh well with 2d anime art.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Not sure about the godot thing. Switching engines isn't a triviality. But lets see how they manage it.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
RNGeusEX very happy to hear about GOG accepting it, will buy as soon as it's available.

Also for all the shit it gets Godot is a brilliant fit for a project like this. Good luck with porting and rewriting.
Thanks for the support, it's always nice.
Of course, you'll have to start from scratch, but thanks to GDscript, which is quite similar to what Ren'Py does, you'll be able to go much faster than if you'd used Unity or the Unreal Engine.

And we'd already been at it for a few months ;) so the work has already progressed a long way.

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
This game shows an incredible amount of promise. Rarely have I been so frustrated to reach the end of currently available content for a game. I highly doubt I'm alone when I say I absolutely cannot wait for future updates to this title. Really, really looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Reactions: Sin Cara

RobotMenace

Feb 28, 2022
And we'd already been at it for a few months ;) so the work has already progressed a long way.
I honestly didn't think you'd found Godot one day then announced a change of engine the next....

...ok, maybe I did for a few minutes and started a list of hints and advice. But that's because I'm an idiot and I would :p

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I honestly didn't think you'd found Godot one day then announced a change of engine the next....

...ok, maybe I did for a few minutes and started a list of hints and advice. But that's because I'm an idiot and I would :p
It would add a bit of magic to the whole thing, but no. We didn't say anything beforehand for the simple reason that we had to check if it was viable and if there was really a gain, in other words, if it was worth it.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes