Jojopo

May 28, 2021
Is there a chance for an actual normalized relationship with Noriko in any routes? However much I like to put shitty brats in their place, usually my first playthrough is being the good guy, but here it results the MC becoming a humiliation loving little beta bitch. On the long term, I see problems with both scenarios if we're staying somewhat realistic, and I think a middle ground would be the best.
Me too I'm looking for that option where I can just improve my relationship with her. You see I don't want to be dominated like that and I don't want to dominate her like that also. Any of the paths right now can't improve your relationships with her. Maybe the dev just want to make a hateable LI.

Last edited:
Reactions: jujuman101

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Decent so far. Finding hidden money in the park is one of the most frustrating experience I had so far playing these games, it's bad enough that it's sandbox but clicking on random shit hoping you get it is a terrible mechanic.

I stopped at 13/17 because no matter where I clicked, nothing is happening with no guarantee the cheat menu will even be worth it. The UI is also freakishly small like it's using a font size of 1. Might as well not add it if you're gonna make it like that.

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Decent so far. Finding hidden money in the park is one of the most frustrating experience I had so far playing these games, it's bad enough that it's sandbox but clicking on random shit hoping you get it is a terrible mechanic.

I stopped at 13/17 because no matter where I clicked, nothing is happening with no guarantee the cheat menu will even be worth it. The UI is also freakishly small like it's using a font size of 1. Might as well not add it if you're gonna make it like that.

For the moment it's not really usefull to earn some yen, right ? I mean there is still no way to use it

What cheat mode do ?

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
In my excitement I thought there was already significant progress on the game, only to be cockblocked at macumba, still it just shows how the art speaks for the game, and boy does it speak volumes, hope you can finish this game, I am most especially interested in yasuka

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
In my excitement I thought there was already significant progress on the game, only to be cockblocked at macumba, still it just shows how the art speaks for the game, and boy does it speak volumes, hope you can finish this game, I am most especially interested in yasuka
Me too

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Is there a chance for an actual normalized relationship with Noriko in any routes? However much I like to put shitty brats in their place, usually my first playthrough is being the good guy, but here it results the MC becoming a humiliation loving little beta bitch. On the long term, I see problems with both scenarios if we're staying somewhat realistic, and I think a middle ground would be the best.
I would be all for a route where you just make things better for the family and not just yourself, without y'know, becoming the biggest corruptive shithead about it. Doesn't have to be all mushy-gushy wholesome and all, but... more... normal?

Reactions: Savec and EZ8lt

MrEnder

Sep 26, 2020
So, I just want to know. Obviously there are other erotic scenes in this game that I see on the first page. Will these scenes open on next updates, or do I just need to perform some action or chain of actions to open these scenes?

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I cant do any of the other quests after I give the mp3. Is there anything left after that?

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes