• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
Very strange, windows defender find the "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" in the zip file on my PC. I suspect it is a false positive, but i do not know.

Does anyone have the same issue?
Windows defender is legit garbo, just use virustotal for small-sized games (below 650mb or whatever's the max)
If u want good checker for big files just download Kaspersky or Bitdefender (they have the best signatures), u should be able to download free removal tool without installing av itself.
- looks clean (0.2.2 ver from nopy)

Last edited:
Reactions: XaGnard

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
If you are in the park and when you click on macumba it appears then disappears, look at the top left of the screen, you have a message if you indicate that you have reached the end of the v0.2
Je pensais que la 0.2 se concentrait sur noriko.
I tought that 0.2 was focused on noriko.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The artwork is well done and I can see that a lot of work and care went into it. The animated backgrounds are a nice touch. The story has potential.

The money clicking on the other hand... it's fun at the start, but gets really really tedious. I even used an autoclicker in the park and I'm still stuck at 16/17. 80% of the spots have no indication that they are clickable. The spots in the house make more sense (mostly). But in the park in can just be any random spot it seems. And in 0.22 you can't even get into Norikos room if you missed anything there.

Reactions: malkass

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
When i talk to macumba on wednesday morning to start the training nothing happen i click on him, he get bigger like when you talk to someone then go back sit on the bench, tried to load a save still the same bug

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
When i talk to macumba on wednesday morning to start the training nothing happen i click on him, he get bigger like when you talk to someone then go back sit on the bench, tried to load a save still the same bug
I repeat once again, you are at the end of the demo, watch the tutorial everything is explained

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Can't find this f*** walkman, the lady toldme that she puted it back on my desk, but i can't find it, anyone can help please?

Edit: Nvm it was on the bed, trad error on french version i guess cause she tell me bed in english but desk in french^^

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am getting a rollback error when I am in the scene where you go to pick up the walkman. The MC says "Maybe the owner is still around" then I get a rollback error telling me to go back or ignore if I go back. I go back to "Maybe the owner is still around" if I hit ignore I am kicked to the main menu.

EvWh

Feb 2, 2021
I am getting a rollback error when I am in the scene where you go to pick up the walkman. The MC says "Maybe the owner is still around" then I get a rollback error telling me to go back or ignore if I go back. I go back to "Maybe the owner is still around" if I hit ignore I am kicked to the main menu.
Same problem

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes