RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Looks interesting. What is the game length at the moment, considering the game is almost a full year here on F95? Change log doesn't really indicate how much time you potentially can spend in it, unless someone has pulled some stats?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game but its to early to download without Complete Sexual tags :cool:

Planed Tags need to be added (y)

figaros

May 19, 2020
I'm stuck! The game say's "go to minato's house" but if i go there nothing happen, could this be a bug? i have nothing else to do

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I know I sound like a broken record, but gonna ask once again.

Any indications as to the approximate length of the game?

Reactions: KopretCZ

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So I have to start new game to get all new scene. Well why not. Change log said gallery got add now that mean no more pixel hunting for hidden money to unlock gallery anymore right? Fck that mini game.

AlphaJack

Feb 15, 2018
100% complete but no cheat menu still, is this broken again?

This is a non-meddled with fresh game since the latest update. No old saves.

1645145562287.png
1645145610012.png

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I don't see anything technically wrong with the fourth picture, I don't know what that person is on about. However, it's better to use a "." instead of a comma there. In truth the sentence itself is awkward, while not really wrong, but its not really natural. I would suggest something like this:

"No wonder Noriko calls me a parasite. I am one." <---I'd actually add a bit more to this but I need more context. This is just makes it worded more naturally and splits it with the period. The "I am one." part should probably have a bit more to it, but that is dependent on context.
"It's no surprise Noriko refers to me as a parasite; I am one." <- This is grammatically correct.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
would be great if he made a character that looks like one of the characters in either of those

a big early fuck you
Using likeliness is more than enough to get your ass kicked in court. (you can't just use anything you want, and make it "look similar" to something else, it would contravene the owner's own copyright.)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes