BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game offers several paths for each character, it all depends on how you interact with them, if you treat people nicely or if you know how to be strict when it's necessary then you will avoid falling into paths you don't want to take
I hope it isn't difficult to follow the path that I like without mistakes. This "know how to be strict when it's necessary" can be a bit ambiguous.

In any case, when I try the game, I will say that it seems to me.

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
It looks very interesting.
What does "Vous avez terminé le jeu à 100%, félicitations!" mean in English please?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
It looks very interesting.
What does "Vous avez terminé le jeu à 100%, félicitations!" mean in English please?
That the demo has been completed to 100% by finding all the money hidden in each background

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
That the demo has been completed to 100% by finding all the money hidden in each background
Ok, merci. Never thought anyone would find out so you didn't translate it? :p
But it is a good beginning. I care what stories you'll have to tell. Will there a mad man path like the beginning the protagonist didn't want to live like?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Of course ;) but you'd really have to behave like a shit to get there

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean the arts great, but there's not a lot of variation currently. You have 2 girl that look exactly the same just different ages, then another one which doesn't seem to have a big role. Not much of a cast.

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
If it is part of content, why not play it? Perhaps you're planning an achievement which unlocks special contents if anyone play all routes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
At the risk of starting yet another NTR shitstorm, I will ask the dev what the intentions are behind the hostess route for Yasuka. You should be clear on this to preemptively address the virgin tears that could fill the thread in later updates.

1. If you encourage her, will it lead to true NTR where she is "stolen" against the MC's wishes?
  2. Will it lead to some groping and maybe even prostitution, but it is according MC's plan to train, corrupt and break her?
  3. Will it leads to maybe some groping and touchy hands, but no sexual encounters and MC can still save her?
  4. Will MC be the one who mainly uses her in sexual ways when she is a hostess? In this case, will she have sexual situations with others?
I'm asking because it seems like the path divergence is here already. The darker tags outlined in current and future tags are likely linked to the hostess path since the other one seems to be a good guy romance route. I don't give a fuck personally, but you should clarify for people who might like darker stuff, but will tremble with rage when it comes to any form of "sharing" stuff.

Apr 16, 2020
At the risk of starting yet another NTR shitstorm, I will ask the dev what the intentions are behind the hostess route for Yasuka. You should be clear on this to preemptively address the virgin tears that could fill the thread in later updates.

1. If you encourage her, will it lead to true NTR where she is "stolen" against the MC's wishes?
  2. Will it lead to some groping and maybe even prostitution, but it is according MC's plan to train, corrupt and break her?
  3. Will it leads to maybe some groping and touchy hands, but no sexual encounters and MC can still save her?
  4. Will MC be the one who mainly uses her in sexual ways when she is a hostess? In this case, will she have sexual situations with others?
I'm asking because it seems like the path divergence is here already. The darker tags outlined in current and future tags are likely linked to the hostess path since the other one seems to be a good guy romance route. I don't give a fuck personally, but you should clarify for people who might like darker stuff, but will tremble with rage when it comes to any form of "sharing" stuff.
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of NTR but in this case for the sake of revenge honestly if it came down to it I'd have the girls prostituting themselves for humility's sake. Depends on the girl personally but I'm happy you asked this question since I'm curious too.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I am aware of some problems with words or expression, the game has been proofread 3 times and by two proofreaders including a professional writer.

If you ever see a strange sentence why don't you suggest me what to replace it with?

Thanks for all your compliments on the game, I really wanted to propose something different
Can do, but I haven't gotten a chance to play yet. I'll mark down anything when I do.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I know it is only 0.1, but it seems like a guide is needed. Are there any character routes? I was stuck with the first question.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Looks decent, I'll definitely be back to give this a try after getting a few titles off my list.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Extra Life looks fantastic!

But rule 2 from https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/ is: Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

2dcg adventure big tits corruption dating sim female domination harem humor male domination male protagonist milf mobile game multiple endings point & click romance sandbox school setting teasing at least.

Also, the "money collected" sound effect has half a second delay before playing, you might need to cut off the silence in the beginning.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I'll watch this and pick it back up when it gets a few more updates. Too early to judge it but I didn't find anything bad about it with the little content it does have. Good luck dev on your adventure

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes