• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you very much for your comment, as for your concerns I can answer them, I absolutely do not plan any hardcore grinding in the game, I don't like it either why would I impose it on others in my own game? Future mini games can be disabled if you don't like it and if there is grind it will be very light.

As for the incest, it's a complicated subject, Patreon doesn't like it at all, but you can rename all the characters as you like ;)

But when I originally wrote the story they were all from the same family.

Yes I asked about it, my goal was not to offend anyone, it's rather my graphic designer who had chosen the flag who is very sorry, she will propose a patch for those who want it quickly enough. Thank you very much for the clarification
Thanks for your replies. I must say they satisfy me, so you have yourself a fan. I gave your thread a like and a watch. Best of luck brother. ( ̄ー ̄)b (The emoji is doing a thumbs up. )

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So I tried the game and a few things I'd like to say about it.

Firstly the game seems great, the premise and the characters has been set well. Now I have a request for the dev, and that is that please don't make the grinding very difficult. I am not a fan of sandbox games, I prefer VNs however I can make exceptions for games that are worth while, and this one I feel may be. I think you should try looking at another game on this website called S.H.E.L.T.E.R, the grinding in that is one that I really like, it's by no means very difficult and I hope this game is similar in that regard. Now just one question to the dev about the MC's family, are they blood related or not? I am an incest fan, and I would have certainly liked for MC to look like the other family members (even if they aren't blood related), because that would make it easier for me to imagine them as a family in the incest patch. So these are my 2 cents regarding the game, it has potential and for that reason I shall stick around. Best of luck!

P.S. Is this game inspired by the hentai Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi?
Maybe the son looks like his father and his sister looks like their mother. How´s that for an explanation?

Reactions: Tunak23

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe the son looks like his father and his sister looks like their mother. How´s that for an explanation?
I know there are other explanations, but when I play games like these my brain looks for clues to get rid of the incest. It's just weird, but once my mind is reassured and I find no such clues, I go full into it, and really find pleasure from knowing the fact that they are related.

Reactions: Tunak23

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is a problematic way to simulate incest. If we are changing her literal name to "mom." It puts so much constraint on the script to accommodate this type of incest "patch."

Think about it, how will other characters than the MC and sister call her? Your neighbors will call her mom? Same thing goes for the sister. If you change her name to "sister," you have unnatural dialogues between siblings, who normally don't refer to each other as sister or brother. The mom will call her sister too if you call the name in the code for her dialogue. If you go out of your way to accomodate the names literally being "mom" and "sister," you have problems for non incest version of the script. "...but I'm your mom..." Will turn in to "...but I'm your Jenny..." Something like that.

As you can see, the best option is to make an incest patch with an actual revised script that incorporates incest because simple word replacement really doesn't work very well. If you are insistent on using the user input method, at the very least, you need to give them actual names and let the players input the relationships.

Apr 16, 2020
This is a problematic way to simulate incest. If we are changing her literal name to "mom." It puts so much constraint on the script to accommodate this type of incest "patch."

Think about it, how will other characters than the MC and sister call her? Your neighbors will call her mom? Same thing goes for the sister. If you change her name to "sister," you have unnatural dialogues between siblings, who normally don't refer to each other as sister or brother. The mom will call her sister too if you call the name in the code for her dialogue. If you go out of your way to make the names literally being "mom" and "sister," you have problems for non incest version of the script. "...but I'm your mom..." Will turn in to "...but I'm your Jenny..." Something like that.

As you can see, the best option is to make a incest patch with an actual revised script that incorporates incest. Because simple word replacement really doesn't work very well. If you are insistent on using the user input method, at the very least, you need to give them actual names and let the players input the relationship.
I'm not insisting that her name be changed to that of mom, just something that will change the relationship status between the characters. If I had to address one of the characters as "sister" or "mom" in every given sentence where their name should be present I'd lose my mind too.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
For the moment in history calling yasuka "mom" should not be a problem. I just have to take into account this particularity in the story so that the dialogues are never strange.

It's more for Noriko that it will be a problem, I'll see what I can do.

but I am once again asking fo your financial support

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
For the moment in history calling yasuka "mom" should not be a problem. I just have to take into account this particularity in the story so that the dialogues are never strange.

It's more for Noriko that it will be a problem, I'll see what I can do.

but I am once again asking fo your financial support
sure thing, i'd have to play some more updates though, get a feel of the content before i can endorse the project, hope you understand :)

Solader1141

Sep 24, 2020
Your game is awesome I like that I can gather money from a random spot in the place it very good for a sand box game to me

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes