Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it's fixed.
You're fine, I've seen some seriously horrible stuff. Like I've seen stuff I where I wish it was MTL that murdered it, but its just really terrible grammar sometimes. You are not even close to the bad mark. Don't sweat it too much, I am just happy you have legit proofreaders.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

greencross

Nov 21, 2018
Incredible artwork, and lots of cool things done with the interface. Unfortunately, with the 32-bit .exe once I get in game, anywhere I left click it brings up the options>preferences menu. The 64-bit version is fine, but it runs very slowly on my old computer.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks good and interesting, let's see how it is.
Edit:
The art looks good, in the sandbox maybe you could add some buttons for fast travel and not have to be pressing all the doors to get out (I have no problem with that, but many people do not like having to do that and they do not play it or directly ignore it for that ) you could say This version is a demo since there is nothing to do, but rather shows us how the game is going to be.

Good luck dev

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
To put 'Great artwork' as comment is questionable. The style for the redhead girls looks like carbon-copy from a certain manga, '100 Girlfriends' by Nakamura Rikito, down to the mole below the mother's left eye. The style for the white-haired girl also looks suspiciously similar to Elizabeth from 7 Deadly sins. That, and the fact that there's no artstyle consistency in the rest of the characters is quite suspicious.

Might need to wait and see for the HCG, at this point there's barely enough content for this to be called a game.

Last edited:

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
To put 'Great artwork' as comment is questionable. The style for the redhead girls looks like carbon-copy from a certain manga, '100 Girlfriends' by Nakamura Rikito, down to the mole below the mother's left eye. The style for the white-haired girl also looks suspiciously similar to Elizabeth from 10 Deadly sins. That, and the fact that there's no artstyle consistency in the rest of the characters is quite suspicious.

Might need to wait and see for the HCG, at this point there's barely enough content for this to be called a game.
Dude you are going too far, all the characters were imagined on koikatsu by myself and my artist was inspired by that to make the characters.

rtx_on_2.jpg rtx_on.jpg

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't see anything technically wrong with the fourth picture, I don't know what that person is on about. However, it's better to use a "." instead of a comma there. In truth the sentence itself is awkward, while not really wrong, but its not really natural. I would suggest something like this:

"No wonder Noriko calls me a parasite. I am one." <---I'd actually add a bit more to this but I need more context. This is just makes it worded more naturally and splits it with the period. The "I am one." part should probably have a bit more to it, but that is dependent on context.
I would actually suggest a ; here

Apr 16, 2020
Dude you are going too far, all the characters were imagined on koikatsu by myself and my artist was inspired by that to make the characters.

View attachment 1194602 View attachment 1194603
Just ignore him. He's speaking out of his ass to seem contrarian. Don't even know where he got the idea that the white haired girl looks anything like . And from what I've seen the redheads have no single reference to seeing as they look nothing like the girls in there. :KEK:

Aug 13, 2018
Just ignore him. He's just speaking out of his ass to seem contrarian. Don't even know where he got the idea that the white haired girl looks anything like . And from what I've seen the redheads have no single reference to seeing as they look nothing like the girls in there. :KEK:
would be great if he made a character that looks like one of the characters in either of those

a big early fuck you

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I would actually suggest a ; here
Both work, but they have the same purpose. It depends on how formal you're trying to be. In this case in the game a ; would probably be better, but I'd still err on the side of caution and just use a period. It connects the two thoughts together better with the ;, but again, I based what I wrote on the fact I have zero context.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes