BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem and romance tags.

I don't like others too much:
Current
Corruption, Female Domination, Male Domination.
Planned
Humiliation, Sexual Harassment, trainer, Blackmail, mini games.

Could all trainer, domination, blackmail, and sexual harrassment be avoided?

And others that aren't interesting to me:
Planned
Lesbian, voyeurism, ahegao, footjob.

The truth is that if I can at least avoid seeing all the lesbian, voyeurism and footjob scenes, I prefer it.

Regarding multiple endings, since I only like to see one ending, I prefer it to be more or less easy to get a harem ending that mainly includes romance (and if possible without any domination or lesbian actions, among other things).

RNGeusEX, Exactly what do you mean by slut healing?

Cal515

Dec 9, 2020
We will watch your career with great interest
P.s . The discord invite link is not working

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
I like harem and romance tags.

I don't like others too much:
Current
Corruption, Female Domination, Male Domination.
Planned
Humiliation, Sexual Harassment, trainer, Blackmail, mini games.

Could all trainer, domination, blackmail, and sexual harrassment be avoided?

And others that aren't interesting to me:
Planned
Lesbian, voyeurism, ahegao, footjob.

The truth is that if I can at least avoid seeing all the lesbian, voyeurism and footjob scenes, I prefer it.

Regarding multiple endings, since I only like to see one ending, I prefer it to be more or less easy to get a harem ending that mainly includes romance (and if possible without any domination or lesbian actions, among other things).

RNGeusEX, Exactly what do you mean by slut healing?
I have found the most vanilla man on planet earth

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
lol @ this future tag though. I got to play this game just to find out what this entails.
1621018193997.png
Gonna exorcise the hoe out of some characters or something?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Art looks amazing and I'm always up for a sandbox game. Will keep a close eye on this. Will wait for some more content first though.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
So I tried the game and a few things I'd like to say about it.

Firstly the game seems great, the premise and the characters has been set well. Now I have a request for the dev, and that is that please don't make the grinding very difficult. I am not a fan of sandbox games, I prefer VNs however I can make exceptions for games that are worth while, and this one I feel may be. I think you should try looking at another game on this website called S.H.E.L.T.E.R, the grinding in that is one that I really like, it's by no means very difficult and I hope this game is similar in that regard. Now just one question to the dev about the MC's family, are they blood related or not? I am an incest fan, and I would have certainly liked for MC to look like the other family members (even if they aren't blood related), because that would make it easier for me to imagine them as a family in the incest patch. So these are my 2 cents regarding the game, it has potential and for that reason I shall stick around. Best of luck!

P.S. Is this game inspired by the hentai Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi?

Reactions: jolann

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No I didn't know it until now, basically, it was added to hide some posters that could have been a copyright problem.
I see that you google translated it? I was gonna let you know what this guys saying. The Rising Sun flag is essentially the equivalent of the Swastika in the east, but most notably to Koreans. It was the army flag of Imperial Japan (with atrocities rivaling, if not surpassing, Nazi Germany).

To be fair, it has existed since the Edo period, and still being used by the Japanese Navy and has other symbolic meanings. But then again, even the Swastika had other meanings prior to the Nazis. Anyways, it would probably be in your best interest to not use a flag that can be associated with assholes that murdered millions of civilians and made literal sex slaves out of foreign woman to be enjoyed by their military.

Other than that, you found some fantastic artists. The tags are right up my alley too. Excited to try it out later.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So I tried the game and a few things I'd like to say about it.

Firstly the game seems great, the premise and the characters has been set well. Now I have a request for the dev, and that is that please don't make the grinding very difficult. I am not a fan of sandbox games, I prefer VNs however I can make exceptions for games that are worth while, and this one I feel may be. I think you should try looking at another game on this website called S.H.E.L.T.E.R, the grinding in that is one that I really like, it's by no means very difficult and I hope this game is similar in that regard. Now just one question to the dev about the MC's family, are they blood related or not? I am an incest fan, and I would have certainly liked for MC to look like the other family members (even if they aren't blood related), because that would make it easier for me to imagine them as a family in the incest patch. So these are my 2 cents regarding the game, it has potential and for that reason I shall stick around. Best of luck!

P.S. i always like Devs who respond to people's reactions and queries on here.
Thank you very much for your comment, as for your concerns I can answer them, I absolutely do not plan any hardcore grinding in the game, I don't like it either why would I impose it on others in my own game? Future mini games can be disabled if you don't like it and if there is grind it will be very light.

As for the incest, it's a complicated subject, Patreon doesn't like it at all, but you can rename all the characters as you like ;)

But when I originally wrote the story they were all from the same family.

I see that you google translated it? I was gonna let you know what this guys saying. The Rising Sun flag is essentially the equivalent of the Swastika in the east, but most notably to Koreans. It was the army flag of Imperial Japan (with atrocities rivaling, if not surpassing, Nazi Germany).

To be fair, it has existed since the Edo period, and still being used by the Japanese Navy and has other symbolic meanings. But then again, even the Swastika had other meanings prior to the Nazis. Anyways, it would probably be in your best interest to not use a flag that can be associated with assholes that murdered millions of civilians and made literal sex slaves out of foreign woman to be enjoyed by their military.

Other than that, you found some fantastic artists. The tags are right up my alley too. Excited to try it out later.
Yes I asked about it, my goal was not to offend anyone, it's rather my graphic designer who had chosen the flag who is very sorry, she will propose a patch for those who want it quickly enough. Thank you very much for the clarification

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes