MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Asami is the only route in the game. You basically are just playing a prologue that is designed to introduce the characters, and then you'd start the part where you can date them and do their routes and whatever. But only Asami is in the game right now so she has a good route and a bad route and thats it.

Just sort of the way it is for now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Asami is the only route in the game. You basically are just playing a prologue that is designed to introduce the characters, and then you'd start the part where you can date them and do their routes and whatever. But only Asami is in the game right now so she has a good route and a bad route and thats it.

Just sort of the way it is for now.
ahh.. ok all them locked galleries should right now say NA (Not Available). Someone here said to check gallery to see if I done all the events but the only events I had was Asami yet people are talking about Naomi who I saw nothing with.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
ahh.. ok all them locked galleries should right now say NA (Not Available).
Not sure which galleries you're talking about, but you can (theoretically) unlock all of them. Just not all in the same playthrough. You may actually have seen every scene in the game and not get all unlocks because the gallery is kind of buggy.
None of the bathroom backgrounds would unlock for me and I only found out what they were after downloading the gallery unlocker. Also, I had some random CG's that wouldn't unlock, e.g. one Macumba CG (Saito gallery) or the very first Noriko CG (which should be impossible, her scene starts with that one).

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not sure which galleries you're talking about, but you can (theoretically) unlock all of them. Just not all in the same playthrough. You may actually have seen every scene in the game and not get all unlocks because the gallery is kind of buggy.
None of the bathroom backgrounds would unlock for me and I only found out what they were after downloading the gallery unlocker. Also, I had some random CG's that wouldn't unlock, e.g. one Macumba CG (Saito gallery) or the very first Noriko CG (which should be impossible, her scene starts with that one).
Nope only seen the girl Asami.. no other girl.. the hints if you follow them evidently make you miss all events.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Where's the gallery at? (I loaded the mod and checked the first room, if it's there I'm missing it though I'm sure it was probably obvious and right in front of me :LOL:.)

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Where's the gallery at? (I loaded the mod and checked the first room, if it's there I'm missing it though I'm sure it was probably obvious and right in front of me :LOL:.)
You click on the cogwheel to get to the in-game menu and there it is, gallery. You can see what it looks like in the first post, there's a screenshot of the menu from an earlier build.

Last edited:

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Nope only seen the girl Asami.. no other girl.. the hints if you follow them evidently make you miss all events.
The entire CG/Animation gallery unlocks before you even meet Asami - except the Asami gallery, obviously. And, depending on which path you chose for Yasuka/Noriko, there are only two scenes you CAN skip - the last two screenshots in the OP. All other scenes are mandatory.

Horny?

Dec 23, 2020
Exception happens
:HideThePain:
1650381783361.png
1650381849799.png
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 1816, in script call
  File "scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 1816, in script call
  File "tl/english/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 1423, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2436, in execute
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Extra Life 0.4.9
Wed Apr 20 01:23:03 2022

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The entire CG/Animation gallery unlocks before you even meet Asami - except the Asami gallery, obviously. And, depending on which path you chose for Yasuka/Noriko, there are only two scenes you CAN skip - the last two screenshots in the OP. All other scenes are mandatory.
Than it must require a complete redo.. because I been upgrading it all along and I sure as hell don't have any other girls in the gallery. Be nice if it says you need to start over when major changes happen or you miss half the game.

ianzuko

May 18, 2017
i think my game bugged, i can't sleep on the first tuesday, when my mission is to "go find yasuka to get the cd player back"... where is she??

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
i think my game bugged, i can't sleep on the first tuesday, when my mission is to "go find yasuka to get the cd player back"... where is she??
Always in the kitchen.

Edit: Should you have advanced the time to "night", you'll have to load a previous save file (there's a lot of autosaves).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 175 Votes