theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Where can I find all secret moneys on new places
In all the hidden places :p

I don't think anyone has made screenshots with markers yet where you can find all the money (at least I haven't seen anything like this), but if you use an auto-clicker and just move your mouse through the scene, you can find the money within minutes in all the new scenes.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Guys, did somebody already unlocked all money locations into kimochi house and asuka workplace?
Of course. I did get all the money in all the places on multiple playthroughs. See my post above your question on how I did it.

May 22, 2019
when I first played I thought there would be lolicon content I'm a little bit wondering if there will be any I'm the type to want to have all the girls I see in the game.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So the only femdom scene in the game is when Noriko puts her feet in your face like the preview shows? Or can you continue a femdom route with her with more femdom scenes? I prefer an only femdom route, not a route that morphs from femdom to maledom or vanilla.
Norikos route isn't finished yet. So far there is only a little sub or dom path, but it doesn't go fat yet.

when I first played I thought there would be lolicon content I'm a little bit wondering if there will be any I'm the type to want to have all the girls I see in the game.
No loli ever. Chiaki will be reworked into an adult and may be lewdable in the future.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
there are some good scenes with yasuka in the gallery but i think im in the end of the version and couldn't get any, her icon on the left side of the screen says i must get "i must get this job at all cast for yasuka" and i got the restourant job already, any ideas how to go on?

Horniosity

Feb 10, 2021
there are some good scenes with yasuka in the gallery but i think im in the end of the version and couldn't get any, her icon on the left side of the screen says i must get "i must get this job at all cast for yasuka" and i got the restourant job already, any ideas how to go on?
If you have got the restaurant gig, then you just need to sleep with her some more then her cutscene plays signifying the start of the next phase of her story.

Reactions: kira07

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
If you have got the restaurant gig, then you just need to sleep with her some more then her cutscene plays signifying the start of the next phase of her story.
maybe my save is bugged, because she's sleeping with me topless only, slept with her countless times, really countless, nothing go on, and the icon still say i gotta find the job, is that normal?

Reactions: M1ad

tgb0123

Feb 23, 2019
For Cheat Menu without all hidden money spots: Shift+o, renpy.call_screen("cheat_code_menu") and the cheat.

rompcomp

Sep 9, 2018
For that to work, you'll have to enable the console (which is disabled by default).
And if you enable it, all characters will become Macumba.

Why not try to play the game like it is intended to be played? It's not that heard to be honest...
in fairness, getting all the hidden spots from the new areas without using the detector option thing is extremely difficult.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...also I noticed the 5.9 update, shouldn't it be 5.3 or am I missing some context?
Quote from the dev's Patreon page: "These are the last changes, the 0.5.2 is a stable version, there will be no 0.5.3". And to be fair: if the developer wants to name their next release v0.7.1, this would be fine, too. They can come up with any number they like, it's their game after all ;-)

Reactions: Testerguy19

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Quote from the dev's Patreon page: "These are the last changes, the 0.5.2 is a stable version, there will be no 0.5.3". And to be fair: if the developer wants to name their next release v0.7.1, this would be fine, too. They can come up with any number they like, it's their game after all ;-)

And now I have expectations, god pls let this not die, its too good for it to die animation and storywise

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Noriko = Short femdom path, short maledom path, or blackmail path (latter two are somewhat similar I guess). Also a rejection path
Rejection sounds good to me.

Yasuka = Love path, looks like a planned corruption (hostess) path, NTR option path implied but I think it's a joke as the OP "planned tags" doesn't list it
Asami = "Corruption" path, or friendship->love path. They aren't actually worlds apart, the corruption path is more like she changes her style a bit & has some sex scenes that replace hangout scenes, seems like it might eventually have lesbian or threesome content too. Apparently some other path planned with outright rejection too.
I guess I'll try to see how is the love path of these two LIs. I'm not interested in any of the other paths.

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, can anyone help me.
i already collected all Hidden money on the Game but still i didn't unlock the cheat .

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Guys, can anyone help me.
i already collected all Hidden money on the Game but still i didn't unlock the cheat .
Then you haven't collected ALL the money in ALL locations. If you want to, upload your save file and I will check what you're missing...

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes