TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Finished all routes, did most of what could be done (and checking the gallery unlocker, I didn't miss much, just the noriko dom route).
Honestly thinking about backing this on subscribestar, even if it's just a dollar. Yasuka and friend Asami's routes were so, so sweet. The game picked my interest because of Asami's chara design, and it didn't disappoint. Corrupt Asami, I thought, was not going to be my cup of tea, but it's still very good, and I love her black outfit there. Noriko can go fuck herself for all I care, but at least she's cute.
I really love when the writting on VNs is sweet like this... I don't want to be that guy, but I'm honestly bored of all mean corruption, rape, NTR, and other stuff we mostly get in these games. Just a good old vanilla story where you help the girl overcome her issues is more than enough for me.

God, now I wish I could marry a girl as cool as Asami... People I use to date don't even compare lol

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I don't recall them mentioning exact ages but she seems slightly younger? Half siblings is perfectly plausible? And if you are the same age the patch would just update that?
It's weird you are assuming everything must be perfectly rigid in a patch but also...

Do you only know of like... 2 relationship dynamics? She can't have had another kid after the dad ran off? Can't have had a relationship with him 2 seperate times and had a daughter in between?

None of those are even necessary, the sister is already unfairly blameshifting to someone who has nothing to do with the debt because he is the closesr person to the guilty party to take her anger out on. That dynamic would remain 100% unchanged if he was her dad to? Like it's actually a thing that happens all the time with siblings when one parent leaves.

The mafia coming after your land lady because she knows your dad's name makes more sense to you than any of literally hundreds of plausible scenarios with you being family members? I mean dev even said the story was written with them as family members, lol.
You are basically just making up random head canon, when I was talking about relationships I was talking about what could be done without massively rewriting the game like you are.

Also Japan has the children inherit all the debt of their parents if they die so if he runs off and the government can't even find him it's not a stretch for him to just inherit all the debt

Reactions: Mykell

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the Noriko Handjob/blowjob scene from the screenshots?
Iirc & no mistake... being more an asshole than normal... this means... select fuck yourself Noriko... and choose Menacing instead of intimidate her... In other words, play as evil as you can at the beginning with her and you will achieve.

Reactions: Mykell

Mykell

Dec 22, 2017
Iirc & no mistake... being more an asshole than normal... this means... select fuck yourself Noriko... and choose Menacing instead of intimidate her... In other words, play as evil as you can at the beginning with her and you will achieve.
Damn, I guess I got to replay the game

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Also Japan has the children inherit all the debt of their parents if they die so if he runs off and the government can't even find him it's not a stretch for him to just inherit all the debt
Trivial detail unrelated to the game, but not really. He can just abandon the right of inheritance and all debts will go away IIRC. He'll lose all assets too, but probably not a issue seeing he has none as of now.
Though there are many cases of shady loan sharks like the yakuza not respecting the relinquishment and use strongmen to collect debts.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Trivial detail unrelated to the game, but not really. He can just abandon the right of inheritance and all debts will go away IIRC. He'll lose all assets too, but probably not a issue seeing he has none as of now.
Though there are many cases of shady loan sharks like the yakuza not respecting the relinquishment and use strongmen to collect debts.
I'm going to bet with 100% certainty his dad borrowed from sarakin and yamikin

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Does the game have much content with Asami?
Very broad summary of the content at the moment - I haven't unlocked both paths of all and there's some gallery stuff labelled "Make the right choice at the right time" so don't treat this as exhaustive. I'd imagine the patreon has more info if you want to really look into it.

Noriko = Short femdom path, short maledom path, or blackmail path (latter two are somewhat similar I guess). Also a rejection path
Yasuka = Love path, looks like a planned corruption (hostess) path, NTR option path implied but I think it's a joke as the OP "planned tags" doesn't list it
Asami = "Corruption" path, or friendship->love path. They aren't actually worlds apart, the corruption path is more like she changes her style a bit & has some sex scenes that replace hangout scenes, seems like it might eventually have lesbian or threesome content too. Apparently some other path planned with outright rejection too.

I'll say I was a little disappointed in terms of content as I downloaded the game based on the Noriko femdom screenshot in the OP + the Yasuka/Asami cowgirl screenshots, but neither of the latter are part of a femdom path and the Noriko screenshot is one of only two brief scenes in the femdom path while a lot of the "standard" Noriko content is (understandably) on the maledom path. With that said the art is all nice (it's unfortunate that one of the first sprites you see is Noriko in her pajamas, which is IMO a bit lower quality than most of the rest of the art), Asami's love path was great, the writing is enjoyable, and the plot is intriguing enough for an H-game, basically takes a lot of the elements of the show "Erased" and adds a slightly more sprawling scope with a whole organisation instead of one serial killer. Also throws in a friendlier/softer Nagatoro character for good measure.

RNGeusEX Don't know if you want feedback from this thread or not so... ignore this if you don't. But two things purely UI related:
1) I'd recommend having masks for menu icons that make them whole/convex, e.g. clicking the blank hole in the middle of the cog icon should still open the menu. Renpy can be finicky at the best of times with a project of this size and complexity, another source of failed clicks on the menu & fast-forward buttons just makes everything feel a little more sluggish.
2) It might be nice if the grey-out effect when mousing over the "(?)" icon lasted indefinitely instead of 5 seconds, or turned the stars another colour after 5 seconds or something, since some end up being white-on-white. I assume the purpose of this effect is to make it quick and easy to click on all the money stars in older content.

Last edited:

Haauvee

Oct 22, 2021
Hello guys!

This game seems to be nice but I have a problem actually.

The game tell me to wait a few for update with all the characters and I am at the time to win 50 000 yens to continue the story, but nothing happened, no possibility to continue any way of the stories in this game.

(I have the money that the character need to save our best friend's little sister, by the way)

Is that a bug?

Thanks in advance guys

Thiuss

Dec 18, 2021
hey there, I started the game, no problem, everything ran smoothly until I got to the hallway where for some reason, I can't interact with any of the doors, I still can pick up the hidden money, open menu etc, but I just can't interact with the doors, but it shows I can interact with them when I hover over the question mark...is this some bug or am I supposed to do something that I missed?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The only character with femdom or maledom routes right now is Noriko. This isn't a pick femdom or maledom only type of game as there are also characters that have romantic or maledom routes as well
I don't like maledom or femdom. Although it's true that I like femdom less than maledom, I prefer not to have scenes from either of them. I don't know who Noriko is, but from the start she's already a LI that I'm not going to like.

You are basically just making up random head canon, when I was talking about relationships I was talking about what could be done without massively rewriting the game like you are.

I prefer the laws here in which debts or losses cannot be inherited (that is, the inheritance always has to have a positive money balance in order to be executed, if not, no one inherits)

Jun 25, 2019
Promising game so far; Great art, and an actual interesting and engaging story, which is really rare these days. I just personally wish there was a trimmed or shaved option for every girl in the game.

May 23, 2020
So the only femdom scene in the game is when Noriko puts her feet in your face like the preview shows? Or can you continue a femdom route with her with more femdom scenes? I prefer an only femdom route, not a route that morphs from femdom to maledom or vanilla.

Reactions: 912BHi
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes