fitoplancton

Jan 23, 2021
Please be serious, you would have the right to hack the game and do what you want and I wouldn't have the right to troll?

Don't listen to them dev-chan, you do your game as you see fit. I loved the Yakuza reference. It is also sad that you cannot include certain scenes or content due to politics. The way the Chiaki branch was going is a good critic of the crazy things society do. Also, the art is nice.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

A surprise for 0.5.9
Hi everyone, here is the news, version 0.5.9 is going well and will be available in September.
The repeatable scenes with Yasuka will be accessible by continuing the story a little bit.
The new Chiaki will also be present with a slightly modified story. I took the opportunity to give her a more complete palette of emotions than her younger version.
And finally, a surprise is waiting for you for the 0.5.9 version.
A character will undergo a total redesign.
In a few days, the summer skin of Asami will be available too.
Take care of yourself!

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Windows Defender activates once in a blue moon from games downloaded from F95, why would your renpy app trigger WD while many others don't?

farom

Nov 13, 2020
I hope the Developer might one day clarify what the original plot for Chiaki was before the change, if there were any besides the age.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I hope the Developer might one day clarify what the original plot for Chiaki was before the change, if there are any besides the age.
Well... I hope for him to release an "official" release mod with another account with another name and with the word of unofficial in which content show us the original interaction family-incest the script had... Well, i can dream about that...

Reactions: Flash Dingo

NotBrady

Jul 25, 2017
For cheating, developer mode can be enabled without replacing the .pyo files in renpy by simply adding a `.rpy` script to the game directory with:
Python:
# enables developer tools
define config.developer = True
# bypasses RNGeusEX's countermeasure ("the spanish inquisition" youtube video)
define config.script_version = None
Once enabled, the dev console (shift-o) can also be used to unlock the whole gallery by directly calling the gallery cheat: cht_unlock_gallery()
The rest of the cheats' codes are known and already present in this thread, but yeah.

If anyone's trying to use un.rpy, I was able to get it to work* on 0.5.2 by replacing the un.rpy's call to read_rpyc_data with read_lidl_discount_data.
* works, but breaks half the translation as before 0.5.2

Reactions: hofom77573

NotBrady

Jul 25, 2017
I suppose knowing all the cht functions might be useful for anyone who dislikes blindly searching the bgs for loose change:
Python:
cht_money() # 5000$
cht_more_money() # 50,000$; I don't know the code for this one
cht_yasuka_vanilla()
cht_noriko_vanilla()
cht_chiaki_nude() # ;)
cht_asami_vanilla()
cht_sakuya_vanilla()
cht_natsume_vanilla()
cht_macumba_mode() # engage
cht_unlock_gallery() # as mentioned in previous post, don't know the cheat code for this
There's some cheats that are handled in skins.rpy, which I haven't investigated.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Well... I hope for him to release an "official" release mod with another account with another name and with the word of unofficial in which content show us the original interaction family-incest the script had... Well, i can dream about that...
The one thing an incest patch wouldn't fix is why Noriko hates you and blames you for the debt.
The only way it could ever work for incest is if you are her cousin or step-brother(which isn't incest) so it would never be blood related mother and sister as it's written now

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The one thing an incest patch wouldn't fix is why Noriko hates you and blames you for the debt.
The only way it could ever work for incest is if you are her cousin or step-brother(which isn't incest) so it would never be blood related mother and sister as it's written now
In Japan incest isn't punished but is very stigmatize by society. And in Law, an incest relation can be typified as punishable even when the subjects in question aren't related by blood (consanguinity), there's something called "Kinship" and with that "Affinity", depending on the degree of the affinity between persons, a sexual relationship can be punishable.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
In Japan incest isn't punished but is very stigmatize by society. And in Law, an incest relation can be typified as punishable even when the subjects in question aren't related by blood (consanguinity), there's something called "Kinship" and with that "Affinity", depending on the degree of the affinity between persons, a sexual relationship can be punishable.
My point wasn't the criminality, but the story.
She hates you because your dad left and her mom decided to take care of you which meant she took all the debts.

If you were blood related she couldn't hate you for this. Thanks for the legal lesson though

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes