HerrKulz

Aug 4, 2018
I'm sorry guys, may be I'm too stupid but I can't find a map icon, can you help me? How can I open the map?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm sorry guys, may be I'm too stupid but I can't find a map icon, can you help me? How can I open the map?
There's no map icon. To get to the map of the town, you'll need to leave your house.

EDIT: I was wrong -- see below.

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
There's no map icon. To get to the map of the town, you'll need to leave your house.
That's not quite right, when you're in MC's room you can go straight to the map as if you were climbing out the window. Left side of the GUI top round icon above the avatars.

Reactions: theMickey_

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Chiaki being aged up kind of makes the story make a lot less sense.
I don't care that she's aged up, but the story becomes more silly and ridiculous with changes like this and you being adopted.
I just hope there are rewrites to make it less dumb

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Chiaki being aged up kind of makes the story make a lot less sense.
I don't care that she's aged up, but the story becomes more silly and ridiculous with changes like this and you being adopted.
I just hope there are rewrites to make it less dumb
It's not rely all in the writers but the popular platforms that are used to public to attract potential contribution, there are plenty games affected by their politics. Just think of it, this game wasn't approve on Steam just because Chiaki appears in it and have 12yr old. An example more obvious to you would be RE2-3R, Raccoon City, where there is a character Emma Kendo that originally will be describe as a 10yr old lil girl infected by T-Virus, that description never got into final release. Other example more visceral was in RE:OF2 where there is a data inside the game of a kid zombie that will appear in an scenario with the possibility to the players to be shoot it. Nowadays, many platforms and companies are avoiding as possible any form of controversy to be safe from legal issues, specially in "Occident", even if Original Chiaki will be never intended to be lewdable, the tone of how was describe her circumstances could implied for the testers something different, the same happen with MC living with Yasuka and Noriko, RNGeusEX intended a more obvious incest story there but for how much he wants he can't, the same happened with SS of DarkCookie, he still develop content that appoints without a doubt how much MC and the girls who he lives are family but as the original story is made he can't. And, there isn't much a writer can do to fix it without remaking the story and therefore the relations between characters as the reasons behind all that as well in a way to be understood reasonable without doubts.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's not rely all in the writers but the popular platforms that are used to public to attract potential contribution, there are plenty games affected by their politics. Just think of it, this game wasn't approve on Steam just because Chiaki appears in it and have 12yr old. An example more obvious to you would be RE2-3R, Raccoon City, where there is a character Emma Kendo that originally will be describe as a 10yr old lil girl infected by T-Virus, that description never got into final release. Other example more visceral was in RE:OF2 where there is a data inside the game of a kid zombie that will appear in an scenario with the possibility to the players to be shoot it. Nowadays, many platforms and companies are avoiding as possible any form of controversy to be safe from legal issues, specially in "Occident", even if Original Chiaki will be never intended to be lewdable, the tone of how was describe her circumstances could implied for the testers something different, the same happen with MC living with Yasuka and Noriko, RNGeusEX intended a more obvious incest story there but for how much he wants he can't, the same happened with SS of DarkCookie, he still develop content that appoints without a doubt how much MC and the girls who he lives are family but as the original story is made he can't. And, there isn't much a writer can do to fix it without remaking the story and therefore the relations between characters as the reasons behind all that as well in a way to be understood reasonable without doubts.
I know why it was done, I just was mostly giving my two cents.
I understand why the changes are being made, but I definitely would like the story to reflect the changes so at least the writing doesn't suffer from it

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Awesome game RNGeusEX, the visuals are fantastic and girls look great.
My wish is if you could include more angles during the scenes (I know it's more work) but if possible it would make scenes a stronger experience.

Also some gifs/scenes I see here I didn't get to experience, I only ever fully advanced with Asami, and just beginning tease scenes with Noriko. But no main scenes with Noriko or Yasuke like in pictures.
I'm guessing this is because I need to replay and refuse Asami this time perhaps? Hm
(For this second part I read the Changelogs and it appears so yes, time to try again)

Reactions: RNGeusEX

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Awesome game RNGeusEX, the visuals are fantastic and girls look great.
My wish is if you could include more angles during the scenes (I know it's more work) but if possible it would make scenes a stronger experience.

Also some gifs/scenes I see here I didn't get to experience, I only ever fully advanced with Asami, and just beginning tease scenes with Noriko. But no main scenes with Noriko or Yasuke like in pictures.
I'm guessing this is because I need to replay and refuse Asami this time perhaps? Hm
(For this second part I read the Changelogs and it appears so yes, time to try again)
the artwork n visuals are amazing u right

Reactions: Nizko
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes