ZewsOfSparta

Sep 12, 2018
Dear developer, I really liked your creation, it's hard to believe that this is the first time a person is doing this, if ever there is an opportunity to buy your game on steam, be sure I will do it as soon as possible (sorry, but I'm not very friendly with sites like patreon + in my country it is blocked)
p.s. Asuka is now the best MILF in my heart

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Dear developer, I really liked your creation, it's hard to believe that this is the first time a person is doing this, if ever there is an opportunity to buy your game on steam, be sure I will do it as soon as possible (sorry, but I'm not very friendly with sites like patreon + in my country it is blocked)
p.s. Asuka is now the best MILF in my heart
patreon is not blocked where i live but they are piece of thrash anyway so i left willingly

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
having this unlocker script makes my game crash at startup and opens a notepad window called traceback
Code:
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Extra Life 0.4.3
Mon Aug  8 04:30:59 2022
I tried it in Extra Life 0.5.2 and it worked fine. Is there are reason to still be on Extra Life 0.4.3?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
i went from 0.4.9 to 0.5.2 but have no new objectives do i need to start a new game?
It's better for you to start a new fresh game with v0.5.2, new variables since the beginning (aside if you didn't select the right options you'll never ever get into the new content) and v0.5.2 is build "for dummies", as the right options are marked as the only available to the players don't have the possibility to avoid the new content...

Reactions: TwoHeavens

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
can someone make a guide with all hidden money locations so people can use that instead of using the hint system plus there is a few locations without it and can you make all stats trainable up to 10 regardless

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
can someone make a guide with all hidden money locations so people can use that instead of using the hint system plus there is a few locations without it and can you make all stats trainable up to 10 regardless
i dunno i just click on everything in the room seems to work

Qwertzyboy

Dec 18, 2019
Is there anything more supposed to happen in the love path? After unlocking the sleeping in nude thing nothing happens.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Have to say tested 1 playside yesterday and it looks very good. Solid animation and story. Lack of voices during sex scenes is bit letdown tho , would be nice to get some as stated before aswell , otherwise very solid game , love it. :love:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there anything more supposed to happen in the love path? After unlocking the sleeping in nude thing nothing happens.
There's much more than that. Just follow the " " that has been posted here multiple times already.

how come some of the options are black and i cant select it>? is it for sum new game plus thing?
Those options are for future, not yet implemented paths I guess.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes