Horniosity

Feb 10, 2021
What the fuck am I missing I have only been able to get Asami.. nobody else!

Ok game is so fucking bugged I never got Yasuka but the gallery shows all events unlocked? WTF??? The quest tracker still says I need to get the job for Yasuka but I am already working? WTF???

'This is a seriously fucking bugged game.

Seriously bugged I had to go back to a save game from Feb and continue from there finally it finished. Stupid quest was bugged and would not complete.
Sleep with Yasuka a bunch of times till she starts sleeping half naked with you. The game then notifies you that you have chosen the love route and you can then progress with her quest
Worked for me

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
so does anyone know if in the end Chiaki will have obscene scenes?
She will eventually become +18 so will be legally lewdable for the game be part of Steam Ecosystem and avoid any future shit from Patreon as i understood, the thing is when... It's a matter of time and rework as well of some dialogs as general lore for this character.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
Finished this version. Excellent 2D animations especially the Yasuka's scenes they seem to be improved alot over those scenes of the tomboy girl when they do it in the sleeping room (the scenes in the public toilet are pretty good tho) or when Noriko masturbate, are these made in live 2D ?

Yasuka's H-scenes stood out from the rest due to the more different of position, location, facial expression and camera angle making more, let's say ''interesting'' than most other scenes of other characters.

Also i prefer to see both male and female instead of from the male's perspective which again mostly applied to Yasuka's scenes so i hope this tradition will be kept for other characters in the future aswell.

Here are some of my most favorite scenes:
View attachment 1949775
These reminds me so much of side-scrolling H-games where you take controll of a certain character (which i really wish it was a thing in this game instead of just visual novel).
If the devs ever planned to do it in the future but in Unity engine or something similar instead of Renpy when this game is completed, i think your game will blown given how good the animations and art style are.

Talking of the art style, i must admit that for a western developed game the art style are definitely S-tier. Western games usually failed to copy the looks of anime style but this is definitely not one of them, it is actually better than some Japanese games i have come across so great job from the artist, all characters are actually beautiful and cute and it makes me want to see more of them as you progressing through the story.
The only two i'm not a fan of is that white haired little girl and the daughter of ramen shop (forgot their names) i think they look different than Noriko or Yasuka, they look lesser detail (?), look like older anime style with large eyes or something idk, but i don't really like it that much.

Regarding the story is kind of whatever for me, honestly VN is not my thing but if it has animated scenes then count me in. So i never paid attention on the story but more on the art style, how good the animation is and how much animated scene it has to offer.
For me, plot only exists to build the characters and nothing else so as long as it has good art, smooth animation etc the game is good for me.
I agree with what you said, I find that the art in this game really does stand out, and the animations just make it even better even though its just a VN. I'm also the type of person that likes games that allow you to move the character and explore, kind of like Summer Country Sex life, but those types of games are a little more complicated to make. On another note I'm really curious regarding the animation on your signature, where is it from?

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Nice release. Sadly, my old save also got locked out of the Yasuka route. Aaaaaa, gotta start a new game then. The money-finding mini game is such a pain.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
For those having trouble finding money.
If you are playing an unpacked version you can go into [game root]\game\images\ELEMENTS\hints there will be 4 png files there, open them up in paint and fill the image with any easy to spot color, save over the old image, now the clues will give you very clear clues, doesn't work for locations where you can't use clues however.

Horniosity

Feb 10, 2021
Help me !!!
First, try clicking on the exclamation mark as the icons for the characters and their quests are located. if on every icon it says wait for the next update for content then you have most probably finished the content for that version.

Also, it seems like you have version 0.4 of the game and version 0.52 is already out. I'm pretty sure yasuka's content was added in version 0.5

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Can't wait for the next update where picking dialogue option of "How do you do?" will lead to the mom ntr route, while saying "Good day" will lead to love route.
Some people will be confused but that's the price you got to pay for great game design.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
Speaking of game design, has it been said what we should expect from the story and how the story branches, for example jp vn typically have a common route which branches out into the different endings, simple and easy. Seeing how this game branches out so early i wonder if it will run into complexity or continuity problems especially if it will allow the different routes to interact with each other. I feel like I'm just over complicating things now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Speaking of game design, has it been said what we should expect from the story and how the story branches, for example jp vn typically have a common route which branches out into the different endings, simple and easy. Seeing how this game branches out so early i wonder if it will run into complexity or continuity problems especially if it will allow the different routes to interact with each other. I feel like I'm just over complicating things now.
I share your excitement too.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
0.5.9, New Chiaki, Steam, some good news
i9s6EF.jpg
Let's take a look at the last weeks and what's going to happen in the next ones.

First of all, the 0.5 version of Extra Life has been a success and the numerous feedback has all been positive which confirms the fact that focusing on one path at a time was the best thing to do.

The last few weeks have been trying in terms of workload, I just had a week off and I'm ready to go back to work.

Now, what will happen in the next few weeks?

Version 0.5.9 with the repeatable scenes of Yasuka, some optimizations, bug fixes, and...

The new Chiaki, I will also work on the steam version but I will say more later.

Have a nice day!

pr83

May 5, 2017
Can't say I agree with the aged up Chikai. Not every female character needs to be lewdable especially when the story wants to be mature and wants to deal with dark topics. Now it's just like any other eroge, you can bed everyone and see the sex.png for that character.

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
what level do I need to get the animated version of the game on patreon? can really see the potential just from the screenshots alone and would love to support it more once I've paid my bills. lol

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Can't say I agree with the aged up Chikai. Not every female character needs to be lewdable especially when the story wants to be mature and wants to deal with dark topics. Now it's just like any other eroge, you can bed everyone and see the sex.png for that character.
Pal, there are several shit on Patreon that prevents any developer to do "nice" Dark Things, seriously, shit that are made to the size of ppl who love safespaces... Even if you are developing a NSFW game inspire entirely on Lovecraft Lore, none of the creatures wouldn't do anything without strict consent (cosmic facepalm)... Moreover it is prohibit to expose a children character in Dark situations even if they aren't lewd or violent, it isn't coincidence that NSFW games on Patreon doesn't have minors on them by any concept. The only site i know for that (in "occident" at least) is SubscribeStar and who knows for how much. In fact, RNGeusEX Team make the decision and explained to their Patrons, so, to give something valuable in support for this changes, they will make Chiaki Legal and lewdable, with that they avoid much legal shit in Patreon plus they can achieve to be part on Steam Ecosystem.

Last edited:

dakcoal

Apr 24, 2017
I literally play this game for its background arts, not saying the other parts are bad though, but holy shit the backgrounds just leave me speechless.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes