theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Nope, it doesnt get fixed the next day, he is completely bugged (on pc here)
That's weird. I'm playing on PC as well, and it worked for me. Maybe you already have enough stamina? But in that case it should tell you so.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Even tho the ntr route choice is currently blacked out and is avoidable, I hate that is even exists in this game. It's presence means that development time will be wasted on it instead of something good like continuing Sakuya route.
I guess we can't have anything nice and pure in this cruel world of cucks.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
well im fkn stuck, to all of you that will say you didnt read this or that, or sleep x amount of times. none of that shit works.
old save is useless, i started a new game, did makumba training, strenght to 3, runing to the point where i need to progress with sakura. went to restaurant now im stuck on "i need to come back when the time is right", i intimidated noriko, i can sleep with the damnn woman andafter 14 tries she is topless, but im still fckn stuck i need to get the job part of the quest, at this point icant do anything, no talk options and after 40 sleep spams nothing changed. fk this, im gonna dl this again and if it the same problem happens i give up and this goes to bin

deleted the game and downloaded it again, started a new game and its fixed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RNGeusEX

pr83

May 5, 2017
This in a lot of way reminds me of a similar "game" called Afterglow except I don't think that one will have any NTR/corruption stuff. Trying incomplete games is breaking my own rules but the art and animation looked interesting that I had to see it for myself and it indeed is very gorgeous and professionally done. Left me wondering how the animations were achieved since I kept guessing if it's 2d or 3d at certain times during some animation events. The UI design is also very commendable, it's not stylized but the clean minimalist look isn't bad either. As for the teased non vanilla content I don't know how to feel tbh. I'm not usually affected by stories and relationship in smut materials since I don't take these sort of things too personally but given how much backstory the author put for the main characters it's feels a bit too morbid and scummy as a player (maybe that's a good thing I don't know). Actually since we're talking about such topics I'm very interested how tastefully child abuse is handled in this game since it has been teased in one of the side plots. I couldn't tell how much content for the Chikai route is in the game, I think I accidentally switched back to the main plot by sleeping with Yasuka but if I remember correctly I made progress to the point where Natsumi visits and warns me a second time and Kimochi tells me to get 50k yen or something. So, I don't know if I missed anything or if that is the extent of the content currently.
I also wanted to mention some inconveniences that I ran into:
First of all the options menu is a bit weirdly organized, I had to load a gamed then go to the option menu to access the gallery and some other options.
And secondly some of the options aren't as self explanatory. For example in the preferences menu enabling the option transition actually disable smooth transitions during h animations rather than enable it like one might assume and I also have no idea what enabling the after choice option does.
And thirdly the disclaimer being not skipped after the first time when the game is launched. But it's not that big of a deal for the current build and can be circumvented with a file from this thread.

I don't know what else I can say for the current build really. I guess I don't like the music all that much because of it being short, a bit too generic and how it sometimes stops playing altogether. I guess there is something to be said about how I feel about the writing, I don't hate it but it does give me strange vibes because while it's set in japan it has very non japanese style of story telling. I guess my brain was expecting some fluff, character quirks and stereotypes that is unique to japanese eroges.

Anyways best of luck with the project. I'm really hoping to see how it turns out with the future updates.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Even tho the ntr route choice is currently blacked out and is avoidable, I hate that is even exists in this game. It's presence means that development time will be wasted on it instead of something good like continuing Sakuya route.
I guess we can't have anything nice and pure in this cruel world of cucks.
Dev said multiple times there will be no ntr, so my guess is that that 'path' is just a joke.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CopperBull

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Nice update with Yasuka, what would be extra nice is having the choice to have sex with her every night when you choose to sleep with her, once you had sex with her for the first time.

I would love to have more story and content with her, I think it's going to be hard for you to balance all those story if you have to mix all of them so maybe just continue some story nicely and softly and not add every other character to have ties to the other.
Like Sakuya coming to help you is nice but I would rather have to choose with who I want to continue the story and not have to interact with all the others characters in the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the fuck am I missing I have only been able to get Asami.. nobody else!

Ok game is so fucking bugged I never got Yasuka but the gallery shows all events unlocked? WTF??? The quest tracker still says I need to get the job for Yasuka but I am already working? WTF???

'This is a seriously fucking bugged game.

Seriously bugged I had to go back to a save game from Feb and continue from there finally it finished. Stupid quest was bugged and would not complete.

Last edited:

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
What the fuck am I missing I have only been able to get Asami.. nobody else!

Ok game is so fucking bugged I never got Yasuka but the gallery shows all events unlocked? WTF??? The quest tracker still says I need to get the job for Yasuka but I am already working? WTF???

'This is a seriously fucking bugged game.

Seriously bugged I had to go back to a save game from Feb and continue from there finally it finished. Stupid quest was bugged and would not complete.
20220426_163047.jpg probably an interface bug between the chair and the keyboard.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes