DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
These are scenes from the v0.5 update. And because I've already posted instructions on how to progress with Yasuka multiple times in the past week, but nobody seems to read ANY of those posts, I'm not going to post it again. At this point I don't even care anymore. Even the post right above your question kinda explains how to get the new content!

Instead, please use the Search box at the top and search for "yasuka job" and you'll find what you're looking for. (To be fair: as someone with 700+ post on this forum you should be familiar with the search function -- it takes less than 30 seconds to find out why you're stuck...)
And what about my Sakuya problem, do I just need to talk with her more often before and after my shift?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Wait, were did you get these scenes? I'm not able to progress with her at all, her quest says that I must get the job at all costs, but I've already had the job for a long time.

And I don't know how to continue Sakuya's quest either, it just says "I don't understand anymore. That girl really is an enigma."

I started playing today, with the most recent version.
Continue sleeping with Yasuka, she will eventually will put off less clothes and MC will feel more uncomfortable cause erections. And after ten nights (if you are counting) you will get a message like with Asami's Route, after that flows natural as the guide state.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Continue sleeping with Yasuka, she will eventually will put off less clothes and MC will feel more uncomfortable cause erections. And after ten nights (if you are counting) you will get a message like with Asami's Route, after that flows natural as the guide state.
I got it, I just thought it was just the same repeatable scene like sleeping with Asami, but I guess I was wrong about that.

I wonder if we'll be able to impregnate Yasuka, as she didn't say she was on birth control during her sex scene.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So is there a decent walkthrough or at least a checklist on what content is available? I've been doing the same loop for days nothing seems to change, and I've only got scenes for Asami (Corruption) and a couple teasing ones with Noriko(Maledom), and that's it. Sakuya only says she's an enigma, Chiaki need to earn trust and Yasuka that I must get the job even tho I've worked already like a dozen times.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So is there a decent walkthrough or at least a checklist on what content is available? I've been doing the same loop for days nothing seems to change, and I've only got scenes for Asami (Corruption) and a couple teasing ones with Noriko(Maledom), and that's it. Sakuya only says she's an enigma, Chiaki need to earn trust and Yasuka that I must get the job even tho I've worked already like a dozen times.
keep sleeping with yasuka.. around 10 time i think

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
keep sleeping with yasuka.. around 10 time i think
And progress enough with other characters, I tried to only focus on Yasuka on a second playthrough (but getting far enough to get the job at the restaurant as well), but even after her sleeping topless 20 times nothing progressed.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
For the life of me I can't find the last two hint things in Kimochi's room. I'm thinkin the dev might be trolling us on this one.
Here's how I did it: I'm using a , which spams left clicks while I hold a key (configurable). Then I just move the mouse through the scene until I've found all the money. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Mar 18, 2018
Here's how I did it: I'm using a , which spams left clicks while I hold a key (configurable). Then I just move the mouse through the scene until I've found all the money. ;)
Yeah I deleted my post because I did end up finding it. I used an auto clicker too lmao. Still need a code for the gallery though :(

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Finished this version. Excellent 2D animations especially the Yasuka's scenes they seem to be improved alot over those scenes of the tomboy girl when they do it in the sleeping room (the scenes in the public toilet are pretty good tho) or when Noriko masturbate, are these made in live 2D ?

Yasuka's H-scenes stood out from the rest due to the more different of position, location, facial expression and camera angle making more, let's say ''interesting'' than most other scenes of other characters.

Also i prefer to see both male and female instead of from the male's perspective which again mostly applied to Yasuka's scenes so i hope this tradition will be kept for other characters in the future aswell.

Here are some of my most favorite scenes:
screenshot0008-side.png
These reminds me so much of side-scrolling H-games where you take controll of a certain character (which i really wish it was a thing in this game instead of just visual novel).
If the devs ever planned to do it in the future but in Unity engine or something similar instead of Renpy when this game is completed, i think your game will blown given how good the animations and art style are.

Talking of the art style, i must admit that for a western developed game the art style are definitely S-tier. Western games usually failed to copy the looks of anime style but this is definitely not one of them, it is actually better than some Japanese games i have come across so great job from the artist, all characters are actually beautiful and cute and it makes me want to see more of them as you progressing through the story.
The only two i'm not a fan of is that white haired little girl and the daughter of ramen shop (forgot their names) i think they look different than Noriko or Yasuka, they look lesser detail (?), look like older anime style with large eyes or something idk, but i don't really like it that much.

Regarding the story is kind of whatever for me, honestly VN is not my thing but if it has animated scenes then count me in. So i never paid attention on the story but more on the art style, how good the animation is and how much animated scene it has to offer.
For me, plot only exists to build the characters and nothing else so as long as it has good art, smooth animation etc the game is good for me.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Sakuya is really nuts, i like that :love:
It seems weird that she is so into MC and capable of such coercion, yet would leave him to rot in the previous life.
Not that I'm demanding any serious plot logic in an eroge.

Also Yasuka's scene was awesome.
Noriko listening at the door was such a masterful touch.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes