Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, seems that I've done all the content in this game so far.
I do find it funny that there's no stuff for the step-sis since all of 'em have the "wait for future update" thing and she's the first chara after us that got introduced.

Undead303

Jun 10, 2022
Hello everyone!
I got a question. How can i get a H scene with Yasuka? I know that maybe silly question but i totally don't know what to do.
I'm counting for your help.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone!
I got a question. How can i get a H scene with Yasuka? I know that maybe silly question but i totally don't know what to do.
I'm counting for your help.
's an official "How-to" on how to get to the love route with Yasuka. The H-scene will become available once you progress further with her story, which only seem to work if you've "finished" Asami's story.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any content for Minato's sister? I have tried to catch her when Minato isn't around, but her sprite never appears.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
New Natsume is too stereotypical... The design looks amazing as a standalone piece but compared to the old is too different. If she looked like this from the beginning then I would be really thrilled because the new one look really good. My only problem is that it is Natsume and if she was supposed to be a new character I would be happy with the design. We can agree that we understand the Chiaki change but this in my opinion was not necessary but if the author felt more comfortable this way then its beyond us

Reactions: Lazanha

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Does someone mind sending the old Chiaki art (for comparison)? I just played the recent version so I just wanted to take a look.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
(Save File)
As I said, you're not stuck. Read your in-game hints again, and just do what they tell you to do ;-)
  • The hint says: "Get the CD player and go see Macumba"
  • Go to your room and pick up the CD/MP3 Player (it's on your bed)
  • Go to the park and give Macumba the CD/MP3 player

• Red Heart
Reactions: atu0w and Oasis951

OriginLive

Apr 30, 2020
Stuck on the "Lets go work more at the restaurant to make money".

You can't talk to the owner at morning

edit:
Just have to go in the old restaurant and work there. its a bug that the person is clickable

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes