JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Why is it being changed?
They tried to release the game under this name on steam and got denied (Chiaki). They changed the Chiaki content, but can't release it now, since steam blocks games they already denied (steam policy). But there is no problem to release under a new name.

The new name is not that bad honestly

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
They tried to release the game under this name on steam and got denied (Chiaki). They changed the Chiaki content, but can't release it now, since steam blocks games they already denied (steam policy). But there is no problem to release under a new name.

The new name is not that bad honestly
Oh, its not bad, i just wonder why did steam even deny the game due to its name.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Oh, its not bad, i just wonder why did steam even deny the game due to its name.
Steam didn't deny the game because of the name, it denied it because Chiaki was/looked like an underage character and Steam does not allow ANY character to look/be underage in an adult game

They changed the name because that allows them to resubmit the game with the changed art to be accepted to be sold on the store

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Reading the patreon post previews seems like the devs got enough support to go full time? Congrats if its true! Nc to see this game get enough support to reach that milestone and hopefully even more if they can get the game on steam. I can only imagine how much they spend on comissions especially for all the costume skins they give as rewards.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Since people were talking about the new name and the new game, here are the posts that relate to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, 0.6 might come out mid-December, but no guarantees.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Dmn. the dev sure is brave to say that hes developing another game in tandem with this one. I think he should make a seperate patreon or SS for the ntr game unless he plans on only developing it after this one is done then put in links to the devs other games. Also I think it would have really helped if the dev specified if the game was you being the one who steals all the girls or the one who has the women being stolen from. I wonder if the original game its based on was put on this site. Anyway goodluck to him/them. On the logo, personally I think the blue logo on the left fits more with the game since I personally associate the color blue more with the game with seeing the blue sky and lighting of the game map and it giving a more positive feeling which I assume was the theme of the game (mc gets happier with the new chance at life?) on the other hand the two versions of the logo would be a cool way of showing a player's choice to play a dark playhtough of light playthough since it seems we can choose different dark and light routes for characters although we cant tell how far these routes will actually go on the spectrum

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Steam didn't deny the game because of the name, it denied it because Chiaki was/looked like an underage character and Steam does not allow ANY character to look/be underage in an adult game

They changed the name because that allows them to resubmit the game with the changed art to be accepted to be sold on the store
Well that sucks, guess now any woman that doesn't has at least a C or D cup tits is now underage...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe? She looks tall, she's got big tits and in her nude model you see quite a lot of pubes. I dont remember her age ever being stated in the text.
When the fuck do you see Chiaki's pubes?
She's the white-haired one who's scared of her brother. She was (and looked) about 12 until recently.
She got rewritten to be 16 and she might have big boobs now (I don't remember) but I don't think she has any nude scenes, and she definitely didn't when she was 12.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
When the fuck do you see Chiaki's pubes?
She's the white-haired one who's scared of her brother. She was (and looked) about 12 until recently.
She got rewritten to be 16 and she might have big boobs now (I don't remember) but I don't think she has any nude scenes, and she definitely didn't when she was 12.
She got rewritten to be 16? That's still not even allowed as it's against ToS on Patreon and Steam as all characters must be 18+

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes