Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I may sound like a broken record
BUT I CANT PLAY THIS WITHOUT INCEST...

I'm not an incest afficionado but much like Summertime Saga the story makes no sense otherwise...
Living for free with another COMPLETELY UNRELATED family that assumed responsibility for you AND your father debt because of reasons!!!? FFS! :mad:

Sry but my suspension of disbelief is not that high :ROFLMAO:

That's kinda sad cuz i liked the art :cry:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I'm not an incest afficionado but much like Summertime Saga the story makes no sense otherwise...
Living for free with another COMPLETELY UNRELATED family that assumed responsibility for you AND your father debt because of reasons!!!? FFS! :mad:

The vast majority of incest games make no sense without the incest patch

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Just assume they're your step-family and move on. It's not that much of a difference.

It wouldn't make sense for Yasuka to be your mom anyway.
If that was the case it would be completely illogical for Noriko to blame you for your and her father's debt.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Just assume they're your step-family and move on. It's not that much of a difference.

It wouldn't make sense for Yasuka to be your mom anyway.
If that was the case it would be completely illogical for Noriko to blame you for your and her father's debt.
Why though?
You REALLY think that living for free with an altruistic non related single mother that assumed your debts because yes, is more logical then? :unsure:

There's a EXTREMELY LONG LIST of pissed sisters here on this site :ROFLMAO:, she could have just another reason for it, a better explained one (since this one sucks cuz MC wasn't at fault):
Like, MC trying cover up for his dad or something, a repressed crush (which seems to be the real reason), or she's just a bitch (again, like summertime :cautious:)... That's a much easier topic to "fix".

Last edited:

zwagon

Oct 28, 2017
No, having a minor character in an adult game is playing with fire, even if the character has no 18+ content, at least in Europe.
Damn, too bad. I like playing with that fire. Well, I understand the difference here between a creator and consumer.

Are there any changes you might make now that you don't need to conform to Steam policy?

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Damn, too bad. I like playing with that fire. Well, I understand the difference here between a creator and consumer.

Are there any changes you might make now that you don't need to conform to Steam policy?
He said before that even if Steam rejects it, he won't go back to the original design

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Why though?
You REALLY think that living for free with an altruistic non related single mother that assumed your debts because yes, is more logical then? :unsure:

There's a EXTREMELY LONG LIST of pissed sisters here on this site :ROFLMAO:, she could have just another reason for it, a better explained one (since this one sucks cuz MC wasn't at fault):
Like, MC trying cover up for his dad or something, a repressed crush (which seems to be the real reason), or she's just a bitch (again, like summertime :cautious:)... That's a much easier topic to "fix".
Keep in mind that all of this is happening in Japan - the culture there is different. What makes sense to you does not make sense to them and vice versa. The furthest you could push your theory is them being your step family at most.

In the game Noriko blames you for the debt explicitly/verbatim, there's no room for interpretation.
If you're suggesting that this could be rewritten to avoid causing conflict with your incest theory, then by that logic other parts of the game can be rewritten in the opposite direction. You should either take it or leave it as a whole, not selectively choose plot points that support your view and ignore those that conflict with it.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Keep in mind that all of this is happening in Japan - the culture there is different. What makes sense to you does not make sense to them and vice versa. The furthest you could push your theory is them being your step family at most.

In the game Noriko blames you for the debt explicitly/verbatim, there's no room for interpretation.
If you're suggesting that this could be rewritten to avoid causing conflict with your incest theory, then by that logic other parts of the game can be rewritten in the opposite direction. You should either take it or leave it as a whole, not selectively choose plot points that support your view and ignore those that conflict with it.
{ ATTENTION! UNNECESSARILY BIG TEXT COMING } :ROFLMAO:

Sry WTF are you talking about? What you said makes no sense! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
are you saying that's normal in Japan to assume debt of random people/neighbors? debt that you HAVE NO WAY OF PAYING!!!
(while also taking care of children from persons that you clearly don't like)

I'm not "changing to fit my theory", i'm pointing that her reasoning is utterly stupid (in the same prologue, the Mother says explicitly/verbatim that she CHOOSE to assume the debt) and the possible real reason is cuz she has a repressed crush on MC... ya know , right?
About the possibility of being "rewritten in the opposite direction"... yes it can... but it isn't, is it?
The games flirts to much with incest (or step incest, if you prefer), and is literally has the same background as summertime Saga: A dead father's debt (in this case missing), a caring mother that's struggling with bills and a bitch sister... They ware censored by Patreon and guess what... the plot also became senseless (and "someone" had to come up with a patch to fix it) :ROFLMAO:

Also, why completely rewrite something if you can just fix it? :WeSmart:
Again, I'm not nitpicking to "support my theory", i'm pointing that the game doesn't make sense as it is
Using this completely negligible point (which is almost never mentioned again after the prologue) to say that incest wouldn't make sense, is ignoring the other obvious points (previous relationship between the characters, living arrangements, the intimacy to do and say some things to each other)...
Besides i already said that all this "blaming you for the debt explicitly/verbatim" and incest are not mutually exclusive, cuz if this stupid reasoning was better explained (which i think it will eventually, on Noriko route update) with something like: she may think you know where he is or that maybe you received part of the money, that wouldn't exclude the possibility of kinship.

This little girl fits so perfectly into the tsundere little sister trope that i'm pretty sure that's what she was supposed to be initially :ROFLMAO:
So yeah, it would take a completely overhaul of Noriko and her mother's character to not make them look like family members :unsure:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
You're right in one thing - the setup does make it look like that kind of game. What I'm pointing out is that there are details that contradict it. It seems like a very intentional plot point by the designer, meaning it's put there for a reason. Just like the things you're pointing out. To me personally there's no explanation that would logically change Noriko's accusation to mean something else when it was this explicit in the first place.

As for how someone would get stuck with an unrelated person's debt - that's a common trope in anime, so I don't take it seriously. Another trope is the boss controlling and blackmailing their employees, same as the guy does to Yasuka in this game. Keep in mind that it is in fact a fantasy game and a lot of things have already happened that will be extremely unlikely or impossible in real life.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Blades1138 Cool'Thulhu

Alright, it was very funny read you both, but, truly is that at the beginning the game lacks of basis to justify why MC live with them, it makes Yasuka as character not real, nevertheless it is implied that she wanted to be more as family for MC as in the initial dialogs she expressed her disgusted and disappointment about MC's Father, by his adventure with "that bitch" in Yasuka's words. So, we can suspect that Yasuka had feelings and was dating MC's Father (or just had feelings but couldn't achieve anything with him). But still, both of you seems to get late for the party, since there were discussions about this (and even for a flag too lol ).

As for the incest, it's a complicated subject, Patreon doesn't like it at all, but you can rename all the characters as you like ;)

But when I originally wrote the story they were all from the same family.
What this story still needs to be fixed (in my own personal opinion):

1 Where was located MC's house when he was living with his dad. I don't remember that they were living their entire lives with Yasuka, so, they must had a home, a place MC can miss...

2 A resemble of MC biological mother, at least, MC claim that Yasuka isn't his mom, even when she acts like that in front of everyone... I suggested to RNGeusEX to employ the cliche of Yasuka's was best friend of MC's mom and when she was soon to die or something like that make promise to her friend of taking care of him. That would just explain a lot of shit, but he preferred to explain the stay of MC by revealing some of the Yasuka's backstory and complexes (something which i have my reserves and revealed in this thread).

3 By dialogs, Yasuka was a friend of MC's Father, how they knew each other and if it were more than just that need to be uncover. Perhaps Noriko is in secret half-sis of MC... :sneaky:

Guys it's a h-game where a guy travels to the past. Don't take it too seriously.
I give you the reason, but still... Meanwhile the next public update is released or some backstabbing patreon public the next patreon's update before RNGeusEX share with us by will, make theories and discussing how the game improve or can improve is legit always if the thread maintain order and fits under Da Rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zred.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Guys it's a h-game where a guy travels to the past. Don't take it too seriously.
But still, both of you seems to get late for the party, since there were discussions about this
This wasn't even supposed to be a discussion initially :ROFLMAO:, i was just giving my opinion (without reading the 132 previous pages of comments) then someone said it was illogical and i took the bait cuz i felt like writing :ROFLMAO:

BTW what would become of internet if people didn't take things to seriously here?... A good place? :ROFLMAO:
For real... Society is fucked cuz people took Tumblr (before the exodus) too seriously :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

pr83

May 5, 2017

The vast majority of incest games make no sense without the incest patch
Will have to disagree here a bit, this one particularly doesn't break the SoD at least for me because the MC doesn't look or feel related at all to the caregiver family, both by visual design and the interactions he has with them. It makes MC's and the Mom's situation even more dire since she just took in a "close friends" son out of goodness of her heart and now got debt up the ass which also justifies her daughter's disdain for the MC. Also that goody two shoe archytpe would make sense for her to get corrupted easily if the player roleplays as a opportunist bastard and goes for it when the option to whore her out are presented in the future since there is no family tie between them, or else it would just look like him whoring out his own mom to the cafe owner and or the hostess club for a quick buck.

Well that's how It makes sense to me btw. Writing wise this VN is in a much better situation then games like Summertime Saga, Afterglow or Taffy Tales where the women at your household are just "Landlady" and her daughter or "My Mary" and "My Tiffany" (LMOFA).
Another good way to not write yourself in a corner in games with scenarios like these would be to do what the game Confined With Goddesses did....

Reactions: CarpeDiem69
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes