_ Dark King _

Mar 28, 2023
To unlock all galleries and all animations, you'll have to play all routes. There are different routes for Norika (Femdom, Maledom, Rejected, Blackmail), Yasuka (Love, Corruption) and Asami (Love, Corruption). I'm not sure if it's possible on Android, but see if you can enable "Choice Hints" in the game's preferences, which helps a lot to get the right dialogue options for different paths.

// EDIT: I posted a Save Game Collection for all combinations of routes, but I'm not sure if you can use those save games on Android.
All your save files are usable for Android version and it works fine on Android version.

Reactions: theMickey_

ElverGalarga777

Jun 30, 2021
Great game.
Found it when it was still called extra life and im happy to see its still getting updated, just finished all the current content (I think). Altough I left with a kinda bittersweet taste with Noriko listening at the end, I like Noriko :/
I cant hadle people getting harmed because of a relationship (Im a pussy i know)
Overall 9/10 will download future updates, also Noriko route doko? ☜(˚▽˚)☞

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Great game.
Found it when it was still called extra life and im happy to see its still getting updated, just finished all the current content (I think). Altough I left with a kinda bittersweet taste with Noriko listening at the end, I like Noriko :/
I cant hadle people getting harmed because of a relationship (Im a pussy i know)
Noriko will get an update after this upcoming update that focuses on Sakuya

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Great game.
I mean, she did it to herself. Noriko situation is what realistically would happen to a tsundere. Had she been more open and cooperative to MC, her value in his eyes would go up and his value in her mom's eyes wouldn't be as high. I'm interested in seeing where they go with her but currently it just feels like any relationship with her will be more like a third wheel out of pity.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes