jullllee

Dec 17, 2017
Ok ce jeu à toute mon attention ! J'ai hâte de voir ce que tu nous réserve pour la suite :)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am now getting a bug where when I try to do something the day after the Chiaki even it just boots me back. Like first day training with Macumba just brings me back to the park at the same time I try clicking on him.

Reactions: rance4747

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is there a chance for an actual normalized relationship with Noriko in any routes? However much I like to put shitty brats in their place, usually my first playthrough is being the good guy, but here it results the MC becoming a humiliation loving little beta bitch. On the long term, I see problems with both scenarios if we're staying somewhat realistic, and I think a middle ground would be the best.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I am now getting a bug where when I try to do something the day after the Chiaki even it just boots me back. Like first day training with Macumba just brings me back to the park at the same time I try clicking on him.
same problem here...

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
this game have a bug which makes it impossible to progress, "Macumba must be waiting for me for my first day of training." , clicking on him makes popup of him appear for a short second and disappear, and that's it

Martii

Feb 20, 2018
this game have a bug which makes it impossible to progress, "Macumba must be waiting for me for my first day of training." , clicking on him makes popup of him appear for a short second and disappear, and that's it
Not a bug, it's just the end of the current version

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
"Macumba" as far as I know is some african religious ritual where you offer a sacrifice (usually chicken) and light some candles...
First time I see it being used as someone's name ;p

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes