Hibiki420

Aug 9, 2020
There any content yet? Played when it first got posted and there was like 10 minutes of stuff to do. Good art though.

Lkelonge

Aug 14, 2017
"Macumba" as far as I know is some african religious ritual where you offer a sacrifice (usually chicken) and light some candles...
First time I see it being used as someone's name ;p
Macumba is also the name of a French song about a girl (of the same name) coming from abroad in the hope of having a better life but who finds herself forced to sell her body to survive.

Reactions: Eldiran and Seinks

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
There any content yet? Played when it first got posted and there was like 10 minutes of stuff to do. Good art though.
Its now like 15 minutes of stuff to do
Theres like 3 or 4 new scenes but everything new is high quality

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Where are all the money spots in the park? Is it possible to get the bed scene with Yasuka and still get blackmailed by Noriko?

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I cannot find where to give the cd/walkman too, I go back to the park and he isn't there anymore. Seems stuck

NamelessRose

Apr 29, 2018
How to fix the "hidden points" mechanic:
- Limit it to a small number, like always 3 per screen
- Give them large hitboxes
- Attatch them to actual points of interest, things which draw the eye as something clickable. Drainpipes and flower pots, yes. Random floor tiles and bushes, no.
- Give a visual clue. Maybe there's one floor tile or flower pot which is slightly darker than the others.
- Make it completely optional. Money is a fine reward so long as you can make it otherwise and you don't tie unlocking something important like the cheat menu to it
I don't hate the concept fundamentally; it reminds me of the old Layton games

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I fully agree with NamelessRose. The improvements are good.

The money concept itself is ok, but as it is right now it is very very tedious and add on to that that the choices in the game would want you to replay it and try a different path, but no way I'm going to do the money clicking again.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If you guys want a fix for the money problem, install unren and put "money=xxx" to whatever value you want.

Like so: money=500

To open the console after installing unren, just press Shift+O.

Edit: Btw, does anyone know how to get the scene with Yasuka in a thong and the one where Noriko has her feet in the MC's face? It says i've reached the end of V0.2 but i didn't see those scenes.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Edit: Btw, does anyone know how to get the scene with Yasuka in a thong and the one where Noriko has her feet in the MC's face? It says i've reached the end of V0.2 but i didn't see those scenes.
The scene with Yasuka came after paying attention to what she's telling to MC, she offers to sleep with MC and you must not deny or complaint much less question her. For Noriko, you must select since the beginning answers that are contrary to rude, sharp, violent and brutal; the most Beta, submissive and promptly to maintain MC as someone who is prone to be below others the more quickly MC will be close to his first life with the foot of Noriko's in MC face of course.

PS: I don't did it myself because people like Noriko or Akira just get the worst of myself.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
If you guys want a fix for the money problem...
The problem isn't the money itself, so far there is nothing to spend it on anyway, but that the cheat menu is gated behind 100% completing the money spot hunt.

Though I don't know what the cheat menu allows you to do, maybe it's just giving you more money ;)

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
The scene with Yasuka came after paying attention to what she's telling to MC, she offers to sleep with MC and you must not deny or complaint much less question her.
You forgot the part where right after you leave the room at the very start, she asks you what you think of her hostess job and you need to answer that you don't think it's a good idea. Only then will she wear the nightgown at that night and offer to sleep (the innocent type) with the MC

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

whatdo123

Jun 10, 2021
The problem isn't the money itself, so far there is nothing to spend it on anyway, but that the cheat menu is gated behind 100% completing the money spot hunt.

Though I don't know what the cheat menu allows you to do, maybe it's just giving you more money ;)
oh yes ;) gives you a lot more than your moneys worth

kuntari123

Nov 26, 2020
I can't get past the game after giving the buff black dude an ipod, like the next morning it tells me to prove myself to him, but can't speak to him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i can't understand a thing he says cuz for some idiotic reason he speaks french and i don't read french, isn't it a dead language?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I'm so hyped for this game , especially if we get animated and some h-scenes , the art is looking perfect . Good luck dev , hopefully you'll provide us with a masterpiece :D
I assure you that I also want to animate all this, as soon as I have the financing and the competent artist to make beautiful fluid animations I will do it for sure!

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes