lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone here got a persistent file for the current version that fully unlocks the gallery?
Game's really lagging and crashes a lot and I just ran out of patience at this point.

Just wanna see the scenes really.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Look guys, we should just be happy the engine update didn't remove all the content down to it's bare bones, just to have all of it slowly re-added over the course of the next several years... *cough* Summertime *cough* Saga *cough.*
For that alone this dev deserves a lot of credit for not going with the AH move that seems super common these days..

Anonrase

Jan 17, 2024
I crashed within the first 3 minutes, impressive.

A visual novel really shouldnt be crashing on its 3rd minute on a pc

Oct 21, 2023
There is no respect for people's money on their part.
Oh I had the 'pleasure' of joining the dc, and while I admit that I am quite annoying shizo, the circlejerk that I witnessed there felt bizzare. It was like 5 dudes sucking eachother and gatekeeping their jewel.
There is definitely something shady going on since Steam has already (not rejected) banned their game for life.
That I think was due te minor character that was in game in past? If I am correct then I guess it's reasonable and logical explanation.
They said they used Vulkan instead of OpenGL because it's the "future" and "OpenGL should not be used with modern game projects" lol While sure Vulkan is the future for 3D modern titles... maybe not so much for a simple game like this one.
Oh, I wasn't even commenting on the engine switch, rather it was in context of RenPy.
But...
1719680546638.png
They try to bite "more complex visual effects", but they didn't even swallowed "displaying one line of text after another on top of an image" yet xD

Like when there's scene with that - credit where credit is due - absolutely cute animation of Asami standing over mc after running. If you rollback and progress again, the animation doesn't load and it's the default bench sitting image xDD

OR

When the popup shows about the routes - after you click OK and the message starts to fade out - clicking on it will pause the fading xDDD

Also - anyone knows if the animations are prerendered Live2D, or it's actuall Live2D?

DaThomAss

Jun 9, 2023
if you guys had jobs instead of wanking in your parents basements all day 10 dollars wouldnt seem like a lot to you
Says the guy who begged the same members in "parent's basements" for a game save file.

And likes comment "fartbreaker".

you're pretty cool bro
Screenshot 2024-06-29 222910.png

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I hope that what I'm going to say is taken as constructive criticism.

1. Don't change engine unless you absolutely need something from the newer engine. The game was working just fine under Ren'Py, why remake it for Godot?
2. If you must change engine, fork the project for at least some time, so users have access to a non-buggy version alongside the buggy and newer one. Yes, buggy - when you're changing stuff bugs are to be expected.
3. When compiling things for Linux, do them for a slightly old (say, 2 years old) distro. Otherwise you will get people complaining about glibc requirements.
4. On Vulcan vs. OpenGL: if you must require Vulkan do it because of technical requirements, not a fallacy like "X is the future".

DaThomAss

Jun 9, 2023
That I think was due te minor character that was in game in past? If I am correct then I guess it's reasonable and logical explanation.

It was never really made public why the ban was imposed.

According to the creator, "Steam has monopoly" and a bunch of BS.

It is not certain whether the statements he made on itch.io about steam are true, nor does it prove him wrong.

He tweeted a year later about his game not being on Steam and asked Steam support to undo their ban and give them a chance.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 224205.png

Screenshot 2024-06-29 210234.png

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Developers plan to release the fix as part of "update 0.10."

Mods of his discord have said "It's just 10 dollars game and you get all upcoming updates. Stop crying."

There is no respect for people's money on their part.

Having the audacity to even joke about it is beyond belief.

There is definitely something shady going on since Steam has already (not rejected) banned their game for life.

View attachment 3782077
damn but as suspected they just probably fixed previous update bugs this time
jesus fucking christ 1 minutes of gameplay and already crash
sounds bad
wait, so if it's a standalone .exe then we can't patch it anymore to have incest? then i'm out... fuck the devs...
rip incest
Hey i got a problem, i need to "Take a look at the dojo if the thugs are gone" but when i go in the dojo location the thugs are here and i can't do anything
similar thing happened last time with sister i also couldnt progress the story because i couldnt find her anywhere

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes