Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I'm seriously going crazy, I didn't write any messages, I was just following the developments on the discord server and today I learned that I was banned. What kind of nonsense is this? Is this how you value the people who support you?
it's probably becuse you said something that he didn't wanna hear, or maybe you just didn't interact enough, or any reason that this handsome~ RGNeusEx guy have in mind, maybe his dickridders staff in his discord were just having a bad day, anyway give them money now will you and stop complaning you filthy Disgusting pirate!...
_notRNGeusEXaltaccount

Ntrmaster2023

Mar 15, 2023
it's probably becuse you said something that he didn't wanna hear, or maybe you just didn't interact enough, or any reason that this handsome~ RGNeusEx guy have in mind, maybe his dickridders staff in his discord were just having a bad day, anyway give them money now will you and stop complaning you filthy Disgusting pirate!...
_notRNGeusEXaltaccount
Dude, I love the producer too, but getting banned without saying anything is a little annoying. I've been following this game since its first release and I enjoy playing it with my friends.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Dude, I love the producer too, but getting banned without saying anything is a little annoying. I've been following this game since its first release and I enjoy playing it with my friends.
i don't really like him was just joking, but you can always just send a message to him on twitter to check if it was just a mistake or something but yes it could be becuse you were inactive or his modders were in a bad mood idk, but good luck!

4.00 star(s) 190 Votes