Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
I haven't played the friendship route for Asami, but I can tell you that the love route works for a good guy MC. Though just a heads up if you do the love route with Asami you won't have the option at all to get in a relationship with her mom, you can get together with her mom if you do the friendship route
no oyakondon big F

Drvoman

Dec 26, 2018
Kind of stuck in the game now. I'm at the point where I have to check out the Dojo, got the scene with thugs, Noriko is with me, then went to see Kimochi, talked with him and now I have to go back to the Dojo to see if the thugs are gone, They are still there but there is no scene and I can't interact with anyone. I also can't skip time or sleep.
Anyone has any idea?

bruktuwu

Jun 1, 2022
Game keeps crashing for me! its so annoying! Is there a way to make it stop? i'm playing on windows. I'm playing 0.9.1 version.

Aug 9, 2018
I am legitimately impressed by how completely asininely dogshit top to bottom Noriko turned out to be after the big reveal. I have literally never seen a character plummet like that to a degree that after an entire game waiting to dick her down I actually felt physically ill when it ended up happening without my choice.

Like its hilarious that you have the choice to not have sex with your yandere stalker murderer kidnapper, but not Noriko.

Im sure im just repeating old complaints by now but damn i just had to vent somewhere

I dont suppose there's any plans to add in a non-forgiveness route for her? Or hell, maybe even an actual forgiveness route, considering the first words out of MC's mouth are "IM SORRY" and not i forgive you?

Last edited:

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I haven't played the friendship route for Asami, but I can tell you that the love route works for a good guy MC. Though just a heads up if you do the love route with Asami you won't have the option at all to get in a relationship with her mom, you can get together with her mom if you do the friendship route
wait the MC bone Asami mom already?

4.00 star(s) 190 Votes