Jan 21, 2022
Restart PC
Check task manager for any background process
Hope to god whichever you do somehow works

You could also see if your AV has somehow picked it up as a false positive (I don't even know how it could, though)
No sings of it on my antivirus or the task manager (yes even in the background process) and restarting didn't do anything. The only way I have to acknowledge it exists is that if I try to delete it I get a notification that I can't because it's running.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
There's not really much more information to give. I download the game, I run the game, the game doesn't ever start. That's all there is to it. I am on Windows if that is relevant at all but other than that I don't know what more information I could provide.
Update the Drivers... although, well, another one could be... How much ram do you have?

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
No sings of it on my antivirus or the task manager (yes even in the background process) and restarting didn't do anything. The only way I have to acknowledge it exists is that if I try to delete it I get a notification that I can't because it's running.
Sounds like there is a bg process of it then, somewhere. Might have a different name. You could list all your running process before and after running the game to see if you can find any new processes.

IsamuAkeru

Nov 18, 2018
Anyone have any fixes for the crashes? It's getting absurd now and borderline awful. Game was kinda neat when it wasn't crashing every other text box.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone have any fixes for the crashes? It's getting absurd now and borderline awful. Game was kinda neat when it wasn't crashing every other text box.
The skip function is broken and causes crashes. There are other crashes that happened to me while testing and I couldn't tell you why, but they did happen more frequently during some quests, so just save often and manually click through a little slower (assuming you're skipping through text quickly)

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hey RNG, why are you just liking 5 star reviews? they arent gonna make you better.

i think you should read 2-3 star reviews several times. because there is very important reviews that improve you and have true facts.
They arn't making him better, but if it's weighted then those will count more then the lower star ratings. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Jan 21, 2022
Update the Drivers... although, well, another one could be... How much ram do you have?
8GB ram

Sounds like there is a bg process of it then, somewhere. Might have a different name. You could list all your running process before and after running the game to see if you can find any new processes.
I ran it with task manager open right next to it and I noticed it appears very briefly but then closes.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Well... I'm sorry to give you some bad news. Many games you will find here are quite... outdated or no longer suitable for low RAM

believe me xd even I wanted to play this game. (when my laptop had only 8 ram and a hdd. it took me a long time even for updates as well as LoL. Now that I have NVMe and SSD along with 12 ram. it opens at the touch even League of Legends although some things still require my computer in low configurations .... as Carnal Instinct.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/cabin-by-the-lake-v0-37e-nunu.98169/

The real minimum for a lot of games where your computer is not overclocking or having trouble running games smoothly... or taking millennia to load.
is 12 ram...And that is the minimum to go "fast" even if you continue to demand a lot from a pc or laptop.

As well as getting a better hard drive. There are many brands but I could give you a list of the best (NVMe to SSD).

• Sad
Reactions: Yetanotheruser9191

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Well... I'm sorry to give you some bad news. Many games you will find here are quite... outdated or no longer suitable for low RAM

believe me xd even I wanted to play this game. (when my laptop had only 8 ram and a hdd. it took me a long time even for updates as well as LoL. Now that I have NVMe and SSD along with 12 ram. it opens at the touch even League of Legends although some things still require my computer in low configurations .... as Carnal Instinct.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/cabin-by-the-lake-v0-37e-nunu.98169/

The real minimum for a lot of games where your computer is not overclocking or having trouble running games smoothly... or taking millennia to load.
is 12 ram...And that is the minimum to go "fast" even if you continue to demand a lot from a pc or laptop.

As well as getting a better hard drive. There are many brands but I could give you a list of the best (NVMe to SSD).
Don't forget that Windows now comes with more bloatware than ever... In a practical sense it's a RAM eater OS if you compared it to some Linux distributions as example, i'm a user of Manjaro with XFCE as a desktop environment and the RAM consumed by the OS is just 1GB... And there are many others that can consume even less than that...

Reactions: RuneStar

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Don't forget that Windows now comes with more bloatware than ever... In a practical sense it's a RAM eater OS if you compared it to some Linux distributions as example, i'm a user of Manjaro with XFCE as a desktop environment and the RAM consumed by the OS is just 1GB... And there are many others that can consume even less than that...

The worst thing is that every time the updates to play on the computer. The system, browsers already consumes almost all your RAM. even the minimum minimum to play is 16 RAM. (Only for a toy computer to play 360 graphics, very minimal).

Many people prefer to stay with version 8 or 10. 11 makes them have problems and the constant updates don't have.... well, something that pleases them more than continuing to put in things they don't use.

So my dear Yetanotheruser9191 ... Save for a better computer. There are ways to build a "poor man's" computer (like me, who plans to buy one in the future) or save for a moderately passable one.

3.90 star(s) 196 Votes