LolpackDD45

Nov 5, 2023
Wasn't the game not usually in a zip file? why is it now an application? i cant even reload my old saves and I think this is the problem with the frequent crashes.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Wasn't the game not usually in a zip file? why is it now an application? i cant even reload my old saves and I think this is the problem with the frequent crashes.
The issue is, that you did not read. The engine changed like completely. Old saves will not work at all.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
has there been no sneak peeks for the next update at all posted in here? went through a bunch of pages and saw nothing

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
has there been no sneak peeks for the next update at all posted in here? went through a bunch of pages and saw nothing
Two months ago it was said a fix for the unstable build was in order. Also being able to pursue Asami's 'mother' (I forgot her name. Sayuri?)

Also you'll be able to begin the game whenever you want apparently. > The next veteran menu we'd like to implement would allow you to start the game wherever you want if you want to begin the adventure directly from Asami, Yasuka, Sakuya, Noriko or Sayuri.

Charlotte_Muffins

Apr 28, 2020
1727373448781.png

Seems like the executable needs a version of glib that my current distro does not have.

Seeing as this is a version beyond what my own needs to function, I decided to just leave it alone, maybe I'll try running it on a Distrobox or something.

Reactions: Sad_Anon
3.90 star(s) 196 Votes