Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
ça fait plaisir une traduction en français! Et j'imagine que t'es francophone (on retrouve les fautes caractéristiques d'un francophone, qu'on ne trouverait pas avec un traducteur automatique haha).
ça rend l'immersion beaucoup plus sympas.
Y a certaines phrases qui sont construites de manière peu naturel parfois
MAIS, dans l'ensemble c'est vraiment cool. donc merciii ! J'espère que tu continueras dans les deux langues !
Je voulais te demander aussi, avec quelles outils tu as fais les dessins ?
et j'écris en fr parce que je trouve ça cool de voir un développeur fr pour une fois :)

petite mention à la scène où le personnage principal rentre pour la première fois dans la chambre de Noriko, c'était.. ehm, pas mal..ah
Bon.

Since it's an english forum I will put the translation *-* :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There you go:

I made the mockups for the design on photoshop and then I used Renpy to animate the interface.

For the characters I modeled the characters I needed on koikatsu and then the artist redrew them in his way on photoshop.

For the backgrounds the graphic designer makes a sketch before, she then goes on sketch up to dress the scene and have a perfect perspective. Once she has realized the rendering she works all the colorization on photoshop.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I got rollback error too. So I reinstall and replayed from scratch and this time it worked. so try this out?
Yeah I am not replaying this game from start that would be the 3rd time I had to do that and I am not doing it with the hidden spots. the speed-up option makes the dialogue no problem but the hidden money spots is infuriating.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I am not replaying this game from start that would be the 3rd time I had to do that and I am not doing it with the hidden spots. the speed-up option makes the dialogue no problem but the hidden money spots is infuriating.
In the upper right corner there is a ? hover over it and it shows you the hidden money spots. Not that you need the money for anything yet anyway.
Or maybe not. It doesnt work for some areas. oh well
just clicking around randomly is bad game design so I hope dev changes that.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
In the upper right corner there is a ? hover over it and it shows you the hidden money spots. Not that you need the money for anything yet anyway.
Was that added as something new since the last version? Also this isn't the first time I had to replay from the beginning. because I remember this happening in a previous update where I had to start from the beginning. I just want to be able to continue my saves.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Was that added as something new since the last version? Also this isn't the first time I had to replay from the beginning. because I remember this happening in a previous update where I had to start from the beginning. I just want to be able to continue my saves.
Games in development when the devs are either bad at what they do, new at what they do, inexperienced or just don't care about the players, this happens. The game is very short, so for now it shouldn't be a big deal, there is max 10 minutes of content, 10hrs if you count all the randomly clicking to find the last money to unlock a cheat menu, you probably don't even need yet. But oh well. Maybe the dev will understand how trash the randomly click stuff to find random invisible money is and change it to slightly visible money, or maybe increase the area you click to get the money to not just a small dot. But maybe the dev likes to be a sadist. who knows, it's not really inducive to make people stick around though.

Last edited:

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I like this but I think the collectable thing is too much basically become super wealthy before you even get a job lol.
Need to dial it back so its not game breaking

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You need to do it on the dom(without blackmail)/sub route, if you leave the room you can't re-enter.
Well that's shitty. Guess we have to wait for more updates then so we can enter her room.
But if this is gonna be a trend where you can only obtain all the cash if you are on a specific route and not on others that's pretty shitty.

biniweti

May 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/minato's home/home_minato_exterior.rpyc", line 112, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Extra Life 0.3.3
Thu Oct 14 03:12:29 2021

anyone had this error?

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
file size (extracted)BLAKE3 checksum
ExtraLife-0.3.3-pc.zip328.8MiB (417.3MiB)e5db1a3b7da388473a71e03ce184d406bd0dca28005f7a66bb3d3f2e55498332
ExtraLife-0.3.3-nix.tar.zst209.7MiB (212.5MiB)27a137aa091bc0f2da64179a23635d35b7b510bc2838980a911acc0501681194
compressed game without Ren'Py (v7.4.8) and bundled libraries.

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

¡make sure to read and understand the spoiler-ed text before downloading!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I'm dumb but, how to make the game installed through ren'py?
I've download ren'py 7.4.8 and it's just a file that decompress it to one folder
I've also downloaded the tar.zst file and decompressed it with peazip but ,I don't know what to do next to make run or installed with ren'py

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe I'm dumb but, how to make the game installed through ren'py?
I've download ren'py 7.4.8 and it's just a file that decompress it to one folder
I've also downloaded the tar.zst file and decompressed it with peazip but ,I don't know what to do next to make run or installed with ren'py
renpy you probably want to install. with it you can run (most) renpy games.
fyi: you probably don't need that specific version, i mention it in the post just in case.
(i keep renpy up to date with the latest version and it almost always works fine)
two main ways to run the game is:
  • extract the archive to the renpy projects directory, then run it from the renpy launcher
or
  • have your renpy version installed with its libraries and such in your system path, then run renpy from the extracted game directory

Reactions: Nickhrom

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
I had a question, what's the age range of the characters after going to the past? I havent played this or read much past the first page here

kuchikishu

Aug 6, 2018
Haven't played it since 0.1 version.
And now I'm impressed with the devs and the quality of the games! Keep it up

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes