plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
I remember doing most of the Dom route questions except Intimidating vs. Menacing. What scenes do you find in the sub route?
She mostly touches you with her feet, one is face another is your dick inside your pants. Also the same masturbation scene is there too.

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
I've run into the same problem, it seems game initializes some dictionary related to hidden objects in the locations when it starts a new game. So if you have a save from previous version you are missing the new locations. You can fix it by loading a save just before this error occurred, opening the console by using Shift + O combination (to be able to open the console you have to change config.console flag to True in \renpy\common\00console.rpy file) and pasting this line of code:
hidden_places['home_minato_exterior'] = [True for k in range(8)]; hidden_places['konbini_exterior'] = [True for k in range(10)];
It adds missing locations to the dictionary.
This post should not be overlooked, as it resolves any of the current issues outside of Minato's home.
At least until it's patched properly.

Thanks for the assist!

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
How to get these scenes? In dom or submise rotue? View attachment 1442570 View attachment 1442569

So far I have found 3 trigger words that start the respective route. When you are approached by Noriko in front of the house.

Menaching: Leads to the Noriko blackmail scene.
Intimidating: leads to the scene in which Noriko is dominated.
Negotiate: leads to the scene in which you allow yourself to be dominated by Noriko.

The picture above belongs to the route that starts with intimidating.
The picture below belongs to 2 routes. Intimidating and Negotiate.

The steps I had to take before that were not in my head, but when I tried to find the routes, they were relatively easy to find.

Reactions: AlphaCarrot

advnwvv

Oct 20, 2019
1633693622868.png
pls help!
i just have enough point to get the job at restaurant, but when i when there his daughter agrue with Akira and cry, then restaurant owner kicked me out and nowmy icon say that my job is screwed and i need to find something else but i cant interact more with anybody and not any place was unlocked to go.

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
pls help!
i just have enough point to get the job at restaurant, but when i when there his daughter agrue with Akira and cry, then restaurant owner kicked me out and nowmy icon say that my job is screwed and i need to find something else but i cant interact more with anybody and not any place was unlocked to go.
Way it worked for me, I just went home and tried to go into my room for the evening. Should continue from there.

Reactions: advnwvv

advnwvv

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 1442628
pls help!
Ahhh fuck
as fast as when i post this up, i going to bed to save then Sakuya find me after several day :))))))))))

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Anyone collects all the coins at the konbini?simply too hard to locate.
Collected it in maybe 30 seconds. Because you know from the previous ones where it can be hidden. No problem at all.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020
Translation nit: the use of "lambda" to mean "ordinary" or "typical" is unique to French. (In English, "lambda character" just means Λ or λ.)

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes