necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
need help, After talking with minato an exception ocurres and the gamme sends me to the main screen, need save after that plis

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
EL.jpg

This was such a funny scene xD The shadow of Macumba's head slowly creeping in and then slowly backing away had me laughing X3 I love this game! :3 (new favorite) please release it on Steam. This definitely needs to be added to my collection. Omg, having a badge from trading cards or even some nice backgrounds would be coolios!

Also, can someone make some sigs of this game? I would like to add one to my signature :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNameAAA

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The order how to get it:
Maybe its a good Idea
Go fuck yourself Noriko
Leave me alone
It's the first day, it will be better tomorrow
Tell her to fuck off
Menacing
After you go to the park, go into your room, ask your mom about the mp3 player
Go to Norikos room and pick "How much do you want to keep it a secret Noriko", go to the Park give him the MP 3 player
Pick "It's a promise"
Then you go training, pick the first option. Go to the restaurant do the event.
Go to sleep
Go to the park, pick "I need power", go to your room and then Noriko will be in your room, you click on her and you see the scene

If something isnt clear ask, I'll try to help as much as I can :)
Thanks that helped a lot.

I myself have found 3 routes with Noriko.
Noriko Sub
Noriko Dom
Noriko blackmail without BJ

And final with the tips.
Noriko blackmail with BJ

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
It's quite hard to pinpoint the exact locations; I manually clicked like a madman all over the park.
Or you can hover your mouse over the question mark on the right side of the screen . It will make the cash spots shine ;).

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
can I enter noriko's room again or nah?
I could only enter Noriko's room during the Walkman scene. After shutting down the WIFI router.

As soon as you click on their computer, you can't look any further for the money hiding places.

I couldn't go back into Noriko's room after the scene.

On the Noriko Blackmail routes you cannot enter the room to search.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
The order how to get it:
Maybe its a good Idea
Go fuck yourself Noriko
Leave me alone
It's the first day, it will be better tomorrow
Tell her to fuck off
Menacing
After you go to the park, go into your room, ask your mom about the mp3 player
Go to Norikos room and pick "How much do you want to keep it a secret Noriko", go to the Park give him the MP 3 player
Pick "It's a promise"
Then you go training, pick the first option. Go to the restaurant do the event.
Go to sleep
Go to the park, pick "I need power", go to your room and then Noriko will be in your room, you click on her and you see the scene

If something isnt clear ask, I'll try to help as much as I can :)
Thanks you ten fold god damn, this is a nice scene was struggling figuring it out!! Thanks alot.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Art looks amazing and I like what people are saying about the game. I think I'll check it out when more of the storylines (and their sex scenes) are a bit more fleshed out. Otherwise, godspeed -- this looks like it'll be amazing.

Btw, the art is good enough in this that you should probably consider putting this on Steam early access in addition to Patreon and SubscribeStar.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
except some of them don’t, i couldn’t see the ones for Minato’s house and i still don’t have the corner store ones showing up.
Yeah, the question mark doesn't help for those two areas. Seems they need to fix that in the next update. I will be posting two screenshots for both those places to let the Dev know (or they'll read this and learn about it anyways lol) I am missing one for the store, I didn't bother with Minato's house lol.

Reactions: ZaWarudoReee

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
cant go past page 10 on the save menu. can that be increased or are we stuck with 10? im not there yet but just curiou since i tend to save often.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes