RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Guys please.. old save doesn't work, The code is not yet flexible enough for that

rednaxel

Jul 6, 2018
The game is so laggy for me. It take like 10 seconds for a click to register
I have very little feedback on performance issues but it is possible that my game requires a little more ram than another renpy game

This is certainly caused by the high number of animations. But also by a lack of performance of the machine where is installed the game.

I can try to propose a light mode without animation in the backgrounds for those who have problems of slowdown
This is not the case of hardware performance issue. I have a dual boot Hackintosh machine and in Windows it works ok, but on MacOS it lags heavily for every animation (e.g. object lighting up on cursor hover takes several seconds), rendering it non-playable. Some other games (like SummertimeSaga in pizza minigame) had similar issues in the past.

From what I understand, the Ren'Py has two methods of time calculations and one of them is broken for MacOS. So this is more of a code change / renpy configuration issue.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Guys please.. old save doesn't work, The code is not yet flexible enough for that
Ummm dev... if you choose "Go fuck yourself Noriko" and "Intimidate Noriko". There is no way to enter her room and get the secrets. I did get around this by simply using the console but then I realize... there is absolutely no way to see the other girls because there are no events anymore so getting secrets is pretty much useless.

Reactions: diegonjs

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Ummm dev... if you choose "Go fuck yourself Noriko" and "Intimidate Noriko". There is no way to enter her room and get the secrets. I did get around this by simply using the console but then I realize... there is absolutely no way to see the other girls because there are no events anymore so getting secrets is pretty much useless.
Because you have to take a different path with noriko

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :)

Nice game but... this game should come with an auto-clicker integrated :HideThePain:
Don't mind me using one. after two screens, I just had to use one. Sorry lol

MIKE007@787

Sep 5, 2019
This is not the case of hardware performance issue. I have a dual boot Hackintosh machine and in Windows it works ok, but on MacOS it lags heavily for every animation (e.g. object lighting up on cursor hover takes several seconds), rendering it non-playable. Some other games (like SummertimeSaga in pizza minigame) had similar issues in the past.

From what I understand, the Ren'Py has two methods of time calculations and one of them is broken for MacOS. So this is more of a code change / renpy configuration issue.
But I am on Windows though...

rednaxel

Jul 6, 2018
But I am on Windows though...
So there's no hope for you ;)

We might have non-related issues that only look similar. I just don't believe in the hardware explanation. If my machine runs Witcher3 and Cyberpunk2077 without any hiccups, then Ren'Py itself should not be a challenge, really.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
There is a mismatch between stat names. The Chef progression hint and the actual stat. The hint says to increase the Force stat, but that doesn't exist. There was one other one too, but I forget what it was called. It's during training, afterwards you're told a stat increased which, again, differs from the actual name.

EDIT: It's endurance.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Can somebody help me?

I'm stuck where I can't get a job at the Restaurant. I try to train with Macumba, but it tells me to finish the quest with Sakuya. I don't know who she is or what to do.
Did you try going to the restaurant?. There is a beauty who needs a savior from Akira's machinations... She's the daughter of the restaurant's owner, her name is Sakuya.

Reactions: LenioTG

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
I love this game, looking forward for the next updates! One of the best visual novels imo! =)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
With the save files gone, so is my interest. Breaking save files constantly is getting really annoying really fast, especially if that happens at every single update. Add to that that because of the lack of the very basic function called rollback, and the game by default being already branchy, which needs to have different saves for different routes, it's just a massive nope.

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
what route for BJ scene?
What route do I take to get to the Noriko bj scene?
A Noriko BJ scene? Any hints on that?
What I also like to know
The order how to get it:
Maybe its a good Idea
Go fuck yourself Noriko
Leave me alone
It's the first day, it will be better tomorrow
Tell her to fuck off
Menacing
After you go to the park, go into your room, ask your mom about the mp3 player
Go to Norikos room and pick "How much do you want to keep it a secret Noriko", go to the Park give him the MP 3 player
Pick "It's a promise"
Then you go training, pick the first option. Go to the restaurant do the event.
Go to sleep
Go to the park, pick "I need power", go to your room and then Noriko will be in your room, you click on her and you see the scene

If something isnt clear ask, I'll try to help as much as I can :)

Meka10

Dec 17, 2020
After talking with minato an exception ocurres and the gamme sends me to the main screen, help pls
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
File "game/scripts/story/residential district/minato's home/home_minato_exterior.rpyc", line 103, in script
����d^�y3e�<D{>wq��|��脬0��x]"��?N�V2�R}���`��2jC'^/�U��K:�Z�u�j�Xx��21+���܁�C���3�/�kb��sjXٕʜޜ9��9��E]���:p�k�h$(
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Extra Life 0.3.2
Thu Oct 7 22:09:52 2021
```

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes