ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I can only seem to find 7/8 Hidden diamonds at the front of Minato's house... Hovering the "?" does not reveal them ... It is the same at the "Konbini" location, but i found all 10 there though... Please help :)) i dont even know what the cheat option unlocks, i just want it xd
Ditto same issue.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I can only seem to find 7/8 Hidden diamonds at the front of Minato's house... Hovering the "?" does not reveal them ... It is the same at the "Konbini" location, but i found all 10 there though... Please help :)) i dont even know what the cheat option unlocks, i just want it xd
I am stuck at 6/8, so you found one more than me. Those are the only two I am missing.

Finally found them. Unlocked the cheat menu and I guess the young girl option was put in as a joke. I forgot her name and when I clicked on the nude option it took me to a disabled youtube video. That is when I recalled that she was the friend's underaged sister. Of course, I have already seen all the scenes with the rest of the characters so far, so the only one I could see in the nude option is the lady who "adopted" my MC, by clicking on her in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I can try to propose a light mode without animation in the backgrounds for those who have problems of slowdown
Yes, please do. It is too laggy, freezes, delays with responding and other stuff. I can play other games (non VN's) and they don't give me too much trouble unlike this one does (maybe because I can tweak settings) So, having an option to disable the animated backgrounds would be great.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Poulpe902

Sep 20, 2018
Salut, quand tu vas voir asami au parc avant d'avoir croisé minato à la supérette, le dialogue où tu lui annonces ce que minato a dit se déclenche quand même, puis une fois que tu as parlé avec minato, il se déclenche une deuxième fois si tu retournes au parc. La suite de la quête d'Asami ne se déclenche par contre pas (si tu y vas avant d'avoir parlé avec minato), elle se déclenche quand on y retourne après avoir parlé à minato.
Super jeu sinon, toujours un peu chiant de suivre les jeux en cours de développement par contre, à cause du manque de contenu, mais ce qu'il y a pour l'instant est très cool !

MortalFury

Nov 6, 2018
Make a new save... i think the old saves had a different code so it couldn't process the new update. It takes like 10 minutes anyways. If im guessing, your error had some kind of jumbled letters or symbols?
Tried a couple of things including yours. Nothing changed. And about letters and symbols, you can watch it by yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinrabe76
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes