RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Tung586485
all versions that come after 0.3.x are minor updates to fix bugs. If you want the patchnote of the 0.3 version, here are the new features

V0.3 - 06/10/2021
- New part of the story
- 2 New location, Konbini, Minato's house
- 2 Backgrounds
- 2 New characters, Asami, Sakuya
- 10 CG, 15 variations

- Memory Optimisation, some backgrounds in 4k could cause significant slowdown, their size has been reduced.
- The menu sprites and backgrounds of the gallery have been updated
- The location of the money is now indicated for noriko's room and the park
- A link to the subscribestar page has been added on the home menu
- The cheat menu will now be available to all those who have found the money hidden in all the backgrounds. Once you have unlocked the cheat menu it will be accessible for all your new games
- You will now have an end screen once version 0.3 is finished

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
RNGeusEX two things.

1. you should apply/request to get the dev tag.

2. Patch.... patch is your friend... that you should get "someone else" to do (you but not you). Since patreon is against actual incest and inseki (non-blood family). Or you could just let relationships be set by the player (but that can impede dialogue). Many ways for "totally not you" to get around it.

But if I may suggest.... don't make the patch make it step... people who are into incest tend to not really like step (is like taking the icing off the cake before you eat it).

Anyway I shall watch this with interest. And will most certainly play it if there is a true harem path (MC only one doing the touching), which by what you have already said seems to be the case.... so I look forward to playing it.

Bonus:

With the trainer are you adding a sole MC path? Like how akabur separated the group stuff and the MC only stuff so you could complete it without anyway else touching them but you.

Cause I personally like trainer stuff, but not when sharing... cause mans no share. My property, is my property when I train, I train for my benefit no one else's, is my hard work, why should someone else reap the rewards. :p

or will the player be forced to share/use/(whatever term you want) the girl with others if doing any sort of trainer path?
RNGeusEX
Something I forgot to add, another way some devs get around patreon, is they have 2 different versions. A patreon version and a subscriberstar version. With the substar being an incest version.

As for itch.io version I don't think they care over there (since there have been incest games on their platform before).

Nothing else to say really, just wanted to complete my past comment :S

Reactions: jolann

manefaces

Feb 20, 2021
i found an error after seein Mito the first Time:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
  File "game/scripts/story/residential district/player's home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 352, in script call
  File "game/scripts/story/residential district/minato's home/home_minato_exterior.rpyc", line 103, in script
    ����d^�y3e�<D{>wq��|��脬0��x]"��?N�V2�R}���`��2jC'^/�U��K:�Z�u�j�Xx��21+���܁�C���3�/�kb��sjXٕʜޜ9��9��E]���:P�k�h$(
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/residential district/minato's home/s_home_minato_exterior.rpy", line 28, in <module>
KeyError: u'home_minato_exterior'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Extra Life 0.3.2
Thu Oct  7 09:15:19 2021

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So my game wasn't supposed to be on f95 for a week while I fixed all the bugs but obviously a modo was overzealous.

If you get an error message when entering a new location, it's due to an incompatibility with the old saves. You have to start a new game.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I'm at the end and got all money locations from all reachable screens, but I cannot go into Norikos Room. In the evening it tells me that that I better go to sleep and during the day it just flashes without any text when I click on the door.

I had the same issue in the last version and I do not want to repeat the money collection minigame once more when the next version comes out.

Mar 10, 2019
dunno what I did but after Asking Macumba for moar powah I got dumbells, I went into the room to use them and Noriko was on the bed, I clicked her thinking it was an event and I was sent back to the main menu, is that the end of version 0.3.2? if so, good job, the game looks great and plays well, if not I'm sorry for breaking the game somehow.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
For the saves... can I copy the old saves from the old folder to the new one? It doesn't seem to use the old folder for the save directory

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
dunno what I did but after Asking Macumba for moar powah I got dumbells, I went into the room to use them and Noriko was on the bed, I clicked her thinking it was an event and I was sent back to the main menu, is that the end of version 0.3.2? if so, good job, the game looks great and plays well, if not I'm sorry for breaking the game somehow.
Maybe a bug, I check this, but's probably because you take the Virgin path

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes