Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
In terms of game play, development thus far, GUI, art work, this may be one of the best hidden gems on this forum.

Anyone know how to get these scenes though? I tried a few different ways and still haven't figured it out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NVM, figured out the foot fetish but not the other scene.
Here

Reactions: sztrb and RNGeusEX

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
there's an annoying bug where when I click on someone their portrait pops up but it immediately disappears with no dialog or anything and I cant progress with the story

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
Would have liked the foot fetish scene with the bitch to have more depth. Maybe some licking or kissing but maybe the MC needs to be more submissive first. The dominant scene with the bitch also felt a little bit lacking. Anyway I assume in the future when the MC and bitch is more dominant/submissive those scenes will go further. Great work so far regardless of my quibbles.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Would have liked the foot fetish scene with the bitch to have more depth. Maybe some licking or kissing but maybe the MC needs to be more submissive first. The dominant scene with the bitch also felt a little bit lacking. Anyway I assume in the future when the MC and bitch is more dominant/submissive those scenes will go further. Great work so far regardless of my quibbles.
I particularly agree, MC need to be seen more submissive first, yes i recognize he suffer some kind of hallucination/superpower/demonic/godly/magical experience since the beginning of the story, but, as far as the story tell us about MC, in his first life he was like a beta male (a submissive person), it doesn't mean he couldn't make a "dominant" respond (speaking) but actions that implies he using force in Noriko as so soon in the story for me was like a "wow! hold your horses".

I was thinking for MC as a person who needs a "father figure", like his original father was a bit too distant of him so it could be reasonable to understand why he couldn't achieve some success in his previous life. Using Macumba more than just a physical trainer but someone who can teach some common knowledge for life to deal with some people (gangs, women, and so on) in a way that is informal. When MC achieve to enter to the Dojo, he could ask the master (if he's male or not of course) about (if not the same) knowledge that incur into discipline (temperance), he could do the same with the chief in the restaurant but in an ambit more professional.

Now with all that said, I was curious, in the possibility to expand more the story beyond in many cases of two options according of course with the knowledge and experiences he'll acquire (in case this thing is implemented and of course if player do the job), I was thinking in two kind of submissive (one that not differs from his previous life and another according about this new experience with the knowledge he's learning) and two kind of dominant responses (one that not differs from his previous life and another according about this new experience with the knowledge he's learning).

Iif you are following me until this moment, now it will get a bit confuse, between the submissive and dominant responses, there can be differences according of how much knowledge MC collects, with Macumba per example it could be much more informal, much "of the streets", making decisions using much of this knowledge could make you use a excess of your way of speaking that can give MC a problem or solve a problem (it depends of the circumstances) or can make you do actions like dominant Noriko as we could seen. Using knowledge between the Dojo's Master and the the restaurant's chief could make you deal with situations in more ethical way (like speaking formally) or if you have to fight then using just the necessary force.

At this time you must be asking why a submissive option for player, because the story in that way can make the player what he said or not said/do or didn't do/never did an act of presence or he present but he couldn't make a difference/wait enough or wait not enough or wait too much, and according to the level of priority the player could achieve a game over. But as far as i played I enjoyed this game. And please before some of this demential thing i wrote your team consider to add in game, consider your Patreons first explaining to them and voting if they would want to enrich in this way the story, because i know this thing is a lot of work and could delay (a lot) new releases.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hi HentaiGamerN00b, I'm glad you pushed the reasoning so far when it comes to the psyche of the main character. It makes me pay more attention to what I write.

Your analysis is really very interesting, it also brings to light some points I hadn't thought about (nobody is perfect).

The scenes where the main character is submitted to Noriko are important in the sense that at the beginning they don't know what they are doing. Noriko acts on emotion and improvises in such a way.

But after having tasted this feeling of superiority she is going to enjoy it and will aim to push things further and further, sometimes hesitating and sometimes more sure of herself.

I won't make it last too long or I risk losing a good part of the people who support me but long enough to try to make this situation convincing.

As for the development of the main character, the story has to follow its natural way, I couldn't say more about it.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I'm a big fan of your stated plans for Noriko's domination over the MC being one that they grow into; there's an unfortunate trend of femdom being raging cunts dishing out violence and verbal abuse without any sort of actual relationship with the sub. Have you played the game "Thinking About You"? That also has an intriguing sub path where the two grow into the dynamic and take escalating mutual pleasure in the arrangement. The fact that the MC and Noriko will navigate these waters together sounds great!

Beyond the standard "Need MOAR" and "iPatch when?" (not just renaming), I have two quibbles to provide as feedback:

Quibbles aside, I really can't wait for more! The artwork is amazing and the plans as you've outlined them sound fantastic, so truly best of luck and I sincerely hope this gets a big story update next so everyone else catches onto this highly promising game! Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:

BigMsgt1978

Jul 1, 2021
Cannot find all 17 monies in the park with Macumba. I was able to find 16 of 17 monies in the park but that last money is elusive. Any one have a map of where all the monies are located in the Park with Macumba?

Hotless

Oct 23, 2020
We need a walkthrough with all the money locations in the park because the question mark help button doesn't work.

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
this game have a lot of potential, second chance genre is full of fantasy or broken MCs, are not a lot are about a school setting, so i love how this game is going and i would this game to have a history similar to Re:life or Medical return, a normal human who fix his life and the life of others without being overly broken or something like that. great potential im very interested

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Klei14233

Oct 4, 2021
What is the total number of hidden locations? So far, I have gotten:

15/15 for the room
8/8 for the hallway
21/21 for the living room
11/11 for the shoe area
12/12 for outside the house
10/10 for the dojo
17/17 for the park
12/12 for the restaurant
Where did you find the things at the park?

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes