EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Hmm. I am picking up with my Yasuka Corruption save from 6.1. The hint shows to go to sleep in my room. Probably gone through 2 full weeks now with nothing happening. Can't seem to trigger anything else, either.

Anyone else having this issue?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hmm. I am picking up with my Yasuka Corruption save from 6.1. The hint shows to go to sleep in my room. Probably gone through 2 full weeks now with nothing happening. Can't seem to trigger anything else, either.

Anyone else having this issue?
I'm not sure, because the corruption track left a bad taste in my mouth, so I abandoned it, but. . .

Are you sleeping with Yasuka, or alone? I believe you need to sleep with Yasuka for a number of nights. Eventually, she'll sleep topless while you won't sleep much at all. :ROFLMAO:

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
How to get incest patch on Android
Did Dev Made any?
Feels weird to write this, but in this game I think the story works better with them not being related. The MC purposely looks nothing like Yasuka or Noriko and it sort of ties into Norkio's anger of MC being a useless leach. Her feelings wouldn't make as much sense if they were related. Everything just sort of fits perfectly while also not breaching Patreon's puritanism. That last sentence makes my brain hurt itself in confusion...

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I'm not sure, because the corruption track left a bad taste in my mouth, so I abandoned it, but. . .

Are you sleeping with Yasuka, or alone? I believe you need to sleep with Yasuka for a number of nights. Eventually, she'll sleep topless while you won't sleep much at all. :ROFLMAO:
My save should be at the end of the Corruption path as of the 6.1 update, which is way past the point where Yasuka sleeps in your bed.

I ended up pulling one of the shared saves from earlier to see what the new content was and I see it's just being able to repeat the scenes that were at the end of the Corruption path as of the end of 6.1, so guessing I didn't miss any content really.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Everything just sort of fits perfectly while also not breaching Patreon's puritanism.
stepcest, as mother and his father were maried, and blackmail as well as dominance is still in the crosshairs of putritron's transaction processors.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Has there been a lot of new content since 6.1, especially with Noriko, or am I better off waiting to check out a later build? I see the changelog jumps straight from 6.1 to 6.9, was there nothing meaningful in versions 6.2-6.8?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Has there been a lot of new content since 6.1, especially with Noriko, or am I better off waiting to check out a later build? I see the changelog jumps straight from 6.1 to 6.9, was there nothing meaningful in versions 6.2-6.8?
no. noriko comes in a later patch

Hominidae

Sep 7, 2021
I think the best route of releasing version is that there should be new route for 2 different people every update and should take as much time as you need tho
Humans can't stop their urges to have more than what they have been provided with, so a fair amount would suffice for the mean time for them

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Dang they remove the NTR!
Only just tried this game but was actually curious if that was something that was in this game at one point cause it definitely felt like it would be
The dev for this game has said a bunch of times before that NTR will never be included in this game.
Besides if you want NTR just wait for the dev's next game since that one will have NTR.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes