NitZone

May 19, 2022
The pink haired girl's route seems retarded af so far. Dev please consider changing her story to having fallen for the judo blondie in the original timeline, but falling for the reincarnated MC in the new timeline. A yandere stalker who fucks others, never even talks with her love interest, then kills herself just seems stupid lmao. Also she's too hot to have a crush on some bullied neet shut in loser, my suspension of disbelief can't handle that. There's just too large a disconnect between her incompetence/retardation in the original timeline and her hyper competence with Netoru in the new timeline as well. She's hot though, I'd choose to stay platonic with all the other girls if that was the prerequisite to do her route and inherit the restaurant. Or just have her be the "main wife" or whatever in the "harem route" to placate her so she doesn't pull some stupid stunt like in the original timeline

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The pink haired girl's route seems retarded af so far. Dev please consider changing her story to having fallen for the judo blondie in the original timeline, but falling for the reincarnated MC in the new timeline. A yandere stalker who fucks others, never even talks with her love interest, then kills herself just seems stupid lmao. Also she's too hot to have a crush on some bullied neet shut in loser, my suspension of disbelief can't handle that. There's just too large a disconnect between her incompetence/retardation in the original timeline and her hyper competence with Netoru in the new timeline as well. She's hot though, I'd choose to stay platonic with all the other girls if that was the prerequisite to do her route and inherit the restaurant. Or just have her be the "main wife" or whatever in the "harem route" to placate her so she doesn't pull some stupid stunt like in the original timeline
I do hope for RNGeusEX attach this time as much as possible to whatever he had planned as story, if you want reasons for Sakuya to be in love with a loser as MC could be, we can argue that they known each other since kids, and mc was nice to her on occasions on a time when no one care of her in the school because she was a loli with boobies, too tall with a baby face with a hairstyle of which kids makes fun of her, so he came to defend her and that did an impact to her, stalking him since then, making her an insane obsession Hinata Style but with tints of School Days, or if you want, inspired from Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki...

Whatever their story is, mc could not be a bullied boy all his life, that must had beginning at some point in the past, more probably after Sakuya meet him, so, she never had a reason truly to help him against the bullies because she must known that he can defend himself, she help him against Netoru not only because it was affecting him but it was messing against her chance of a bond relationship with him in the time during work.

Whichever the reason RNGeusEX had planned for her, it could go in the past of MC, perhaps he had more mental issues, as being raised by his father, it could had been something related during the time he lived as a family with his both parents, perhaps his mother died or did an NTR to his father and leave them (sorry RNGeusEX I know you don't want NTR in this game but i was thinking in reasons for a kid to develop some kind of guilt because one of his parents disappearance meanwhile the another grew in lack of taking care of the kid until abandon him, but i still feel you must complete the circle about the mistery of MC's mother).

Reactions: AD5

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if the browser is flagging a download preemptively without antivirus intervention, its highly propable its just windows defender or some similar crap running the host against a list on a server. especialy if you click the wrong 'DOWNLOAD' button among the scam red herrings.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
No worries, I always change the story as soon as someone asks me (y)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Current
2DCG, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & click, Dating sim, Sandbox, Harem, MILF, School setting, Bigs tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female domination, Male domination, Romance, Mobile game, Animated, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Oral sex

Planned
Ahegao, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, tomboy
Big ass, Virgin, Twins, Trainer, Blackmail, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Slut healing, Mini games
I've tried your game in the past and really liked it but I haven't followed up because of the lesbian tag. I decided to ask if all bi-sexual, lesbian and group sex content will be optional as I don't have a lesbian fetish and find it at best boring and at worst a turnoff?

Reactions: depp123

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I've tried your game in the past and really liked it but I haven't followed up because of the lesbian tag. I decided to ask if all bi-sexual, lesbian and group sex content will be optional as I don't have a lesbian fetish and find it at best boring and at worst a turnoff?
As long as it is planned it is still not in play.

I don't know yet how I'm going to incorporate this kind of content in the game but if it's going to be done it's probably going to be in a threesome.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This game is one big mess...

After so many months you upload an update that is detected by Virus total as malware (I use eset and it also found it a virus), the update itself is just ridiculous because nothing has changed, you still haven't done anything with Noriko's thread...

btw I never thought the optimization in a RenPy game could be so badly done, nothing has changed since the game's release, your game works as if it was made on UE5 with 4k graphics, too bad it's not...

Last edited:

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
guessing above is a bad advert, rather than bad archive (site was scanned not archive). that is why everyone should use an adblocker. does the downloaded file give a warning as well?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As long as it is planned it is still not in play.

I don't know yet how I'm going to incorporate this kind of content in the game but if it's going to be done it's probably going to be in a threesome.
Thank you for responding. I am going to check your work out again then :)

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes