kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
they should just go back to the OG design for the little sister that isn't even involved in *that* way and never was from the beginning anyway.

It's probably too late now though. Oh well.
There was a poll about that in April on Patreon, and the patrons voted with great majority (863 against 110) for the new Chiaki.
So you are not only too late, you are also not paying enough for that decision. ;)

Reactions: AD5 and JimmyJazz69

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
There was a poll about that in April on Patreon, and the patrons voted with great majority (863 against 110) for the new Chiaki.
So you are not only too late, you are also not paying enough for that decision. ;)
I really like the new Chiaki (and Natsume), so I'm glad that design is staying

Last edited:

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Are you unable to use old saves? Because when I try to load up one of my old saves it just says the "wait for updates in the future" for all the character icons.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
oh fucc, sorry for my dumbass lol

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO NTR?
YESSSSS, and thank you..

I really hate that idiot and it make me so sad and mad.. I didnt pay any attention to the story for that and almost skip it all, I just want to get over with.. even though I got the different route but still.. If I where OP I kill him and show no mercy even for saints. And when he said about the dad thing, "WTF your going to the shadow realm ugly bastard!" But I am good after that arc, the reward is so satisfiying, Yasuka team for life..

anyway I just wondering the other cg I miss but I dont think I can take it if I go there if there's scene on that Bastard.

But now Sakuya Scares me....
well scar-oused.. hope it wont reapeat the "nice boat" lol.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Also, since steam has been ruled out, both after the character change AND the name change, they should just go back to the OG design for the little sister that isn't even involved in *that* way and never was from the beginning anyway.

It's probably too late now though. Oh well.
What was the OG design?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What was the OG design?
Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 12-10-08 Ren'Py - Goodbye Eternity v0.6.91 RNGeusEX.png
A twelve years old lil girl non lewdable was the original design for Chiaki... But if we are asking for "original design", i could ask for the original rise sun flag MC had in his room (which cause an unreasonable controversy) and to change to the original script about mc's family as was Yasuka and Noriko, because the original story was about incest too...

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and wholesome, All the girls look pretty and likeable with different personality and artworks look spectacular. I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game. Love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole, he acts pricey and rude towards the people who treat him like trash :cool: and he is considerate of other people who are in trouble. Lastly, no need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time.

Anyways, thanks once again for the game RNGeusEX and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
eh, I'm okay with it, just mostly surprised mc was able to pack in that much anger in an IN-THE-MOMENT scenario, where there's lots of stuff to use with a big ass excuse to "do" it.
THAT is props to the writer then
I props the writer for not making a NTR..

Eitherway, I props the writer more on Macumba Bros for Life moto and Kimochi saying "sorry man, Im straight" then left the scene

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
this art is perfect. I'm hardly charmed by anything, I got so used to see generic stuff like drawings with simple lines or good lines but no sense of proportion, and this is not it. 10/10 art, the UI is really cool, it looks hella professional, not the messy, made in paint program stuff we get used to here. the game looks amazing, can't say it enough!

edit: wow, the 5th and 6th images are great. the angles and background... each image could be a wallpaper, holy sh**.

Reactions: AD5 and RNGeusEX
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes