metd23

Nov 24, 2016
So I've wasted a bunch of time creating a visual guide to all the stash locations in the game (up to v0.6.91 as of now) for myself because I hate having to start from scratch sometimes and figured I'd share what I have so other may suffer less than I have.

Here's an example:
Saito's Room.png

All the images are png's inside a zip archive:

Let me know if I made any mistakes anywhere and I'll get around to fixing it when I can. I'm not sure if I can create a post with all the images embedded into spoilers or not... may try it later if people think that would be more accessible.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So I've wasted a bunch of time creating a visual guide to all the stash locations in the game (up to v0.6.91 as of now) for myself because I hate having to start from scratch sometimes and figured I'd share what I have so other may suffer less than I have.
Not that I want to ruin all the efforts you have made but on the official discord, in the category #questions-and-guide, there is the complete walkthrough of all the paths and the location of all the hidden money.

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Not that I want to ruin all the efforts you have made but on the official discord, in the category #questions-and-guide, there is the complete walkthrough of all the paths and the location of all the hidden money.
Hahahahahaha...... (sounds of intense sobbing). I didn't think to check discord... Oh well. What's done is done I suppose. I enjoyed going through it all and making the pictures for my own reference anyway.

Keep up the good work though! There's clearly been a lot of care and effort put into this game, and it shows. Looking forward to future updates.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I played this back when it had its old name and remember that while it seemed promising it had way too much mandatory grind. Is it still as grindy or has that been fixed?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I played this back when it had its old name and remember that while it seemed promising it had way too much mandatory grind. Is it still as grindy or has that been fixed?
There never was any grind at all. At least I wouldn't call it "grind". You don't need to collect the hidden money at all (it's just to unlock the Cheat menu), and the only time so far where you actually need money to progress the story you can get it by working at the restaurant, and you only need a couple of days working there to get enough money to continue.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Hahahahahaha...... (sounds of intense sobbing). I didn't think to check discord... Oh well. What's done is done I suppose. I enjoyed going through it all and making the pictures for my own reference anyway.

Keep up the good work though! There's clearly been a lot of care and effort put into this game, and it shows. Looking forward to future updates.
at least its usable for the people that don't use/have discord :)(y)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyway to unlock all gallery in android?
What should i do to open the remaining animation?
To unlock all galleries and all animations, you'll have to play all routes. There are different routes for Norika (Femdom, Maledom, Rejected, Blackmail), Yasuka (Love, Corruption) and Asami (Love, Corruption). I'm not sure if it's possible on Android, but see if you can enable "Choice Hints" in the game's preferences, which helps a lot to get the right dialogue options for different paths.

// EDIT: I posted a Save Game Collection for all combinations of routes, but I'm not sure if you can use those save games on Android.

Last edited:

Purple Creep

May 8, 2018
I never expected to be so engaged in plot goddamn.
Nice job. Gotta try out these love routes now. Can't wait for next update.

Reactions: AD5
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes