malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Developer is way way behind from previous game.. at rate it's going it's going to take many updates before dev is caught up so not worth playing yet.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Developer is way way behind from previous game.. at rate it's going it's going to take many updates before dev is caught up so not worth playing yet.
Yeah, you're talking a lot of BS there. There's no "previous game" from this developer, as stated by the dev himself in the OP:

1716287395693.png

Also he's pretty much "on point" when it comes to updates and when he wanted to release them (the next update will be ~2 weeks delayed, but he already made it very clear, that switching to a new game engine caused more issues than he anticipated, and instead of delaying the update for 2-3 months, he will be releasing a version at the end of May that should work for most players). Then again, most updates have been released pretty much when they were due.

So please stop annoying everybody with your negativity as this is not welcome here.

Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
Yeah, you're talking a lot of BS there. There's no "previous game" from this developer, as stated by the dev himself in the OP:

Also he's pretty much "on point" when it comes to updates and when he wanted to release them (the next update will be ~2 weeks delayed, but he already made it very clear, that switching to a new game engine caused more issues than he anticipated, and instead of delaying the update for 2-3 months, he will be releasing a version at the end of May that should work for most players). Then again, most updates have been released pretty much when they were due.

So please stop annoying everybody with your negativity as this is not welcome here.
TBH being his first game ... he cooked !! cuz he didn't used any ai tools ig , and the games feels polished !! but yeah ig he needs to recruit more dev to make updates faster and also launch game on steam !

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
when trying to go into the konbini as part of the story progression for Norico i get this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/konbini/s_konbini_interior.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/konbini/s_konbini_interior.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/konbini/s_konbini_interior.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/scripts/fondations/money.rpy", line 743, in execute
  File "game/scripts/fondations/money.rpy", line 752, in execute
  File "game/scripts/fondations/money.rpy", line 752, in <module>
KeyError: 'konbini_interior'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/story/residential_district/player_home/home_player_room.rpyc", line 2740, in script call
  File "scripts/story/talking/talk_asami.rpyc", line 914, in script call
  File "scripts/story/world/konbini/konbini_interior.rpyc", line 56, in script
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 687, in execute
    def execute(A):next_node(A.get_next());statement_name(A.get_name());A.call('execute')
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 684, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method,B,*(C),**D)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 41, in call
    return A(B,*(C),**D)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 713, in call_screen
    try:rv=renpy.ui.interact(mouse=_G,type=_G,roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 99, in interact
    renpy.game.context().info._current_interact_type=type;rv=renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward,**kwargs);renpy.game.context().info._last_interact_type=type
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Volumes/My Passport for Mac/games/105/ge/Goodbye_Eternity-v0.8.1-mac-animated/GoodbyeEternity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/konbini/s_konbini_interior.rpy", line 16, in execute
  File "game/scripts/fondations/money.rpy", line 752, in execute
  File "game/scripts/fondations/money.rpy", line 752, in <module>
KeyError: 'konbini_interior'

macOS-10.11.6-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Goodbye Eternity 0.8.1
Tue May 21 16:04:08 2024
if i ignore it im sent to the park but still need to enter the shop. Any thoughts?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Im not sure if this is addressed already, but the indicator is asking me to talk to Asami in My room, after confronting Noriko. Except, Asami isn't in my room. And I can't end the day either, since it says I have things to do. Where is Asami? Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: I changed the route for Yasuka from 'Love' to 'Corrupted' and suddenly Asami does appear. Strange.

Last edited:

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
looking forward to 0.10 with the mom for sure. Will suck having to go through the game again though to make Asami not a love interest.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Where's the rest?
Cash locations.
If you press the ? button on the top right corner, it will show your location in black and white, with a Star showing on the screen for every position the money is.

Hint
While you have the mouse hovering over the ? icon. press the right mouse button taking you to save game, then hit the back button.
This will keep all the Star's on the screen until you click the ? again or go into any of the options.
while all the star's are lit up, you can click on all of them all to pick up the cash.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes