jokuur

May 23, 2019
reading thru comments and it looks like people still cant unlock certain scenes? well thats what i suspected from changing whole engine of the game or at least code, there are bound to be some bugs last time stepsister wasnt present in the house so i couldnt progress story at all, this time look similar from comments

Reactions: Logan3000x
Oct 21, 2023
I won't of course argue that new hardware will be considerably faster, but people vastly overestimate the base level that's actually required to run your basic game that uses a framework which wasn't built to rely on the newest, shiniest whistles. (or alternatively, underestimate the level of power they already had at their disposal a decade ago)
I hate those lazy devs to the core for using tech advancements as an excuse to not-optimizing...
1719674760077.png
Is this absolutely dogshit setup?
Yes.
Should it have any issues with playing any ADV VN?
NOT A SINGLE ONE

Those dudes get their hands on a fully completed engine, all they have to do is add own pngs/webms/Live2D, add script, and...
I guess that's it. 2 steps to make the game run perfectly fine for everyone involved.
And yet, they decide to go extra miles just to make it worse xD
Now that I wrote that, it's even worse than being lazy, it's being malicious.

DaThomAss

Formerly 'kakeruhaji'
Jun 9, 2023
Jesus Christ
What did they developed under the hood that minor bug fix takes months?! Are we sure it's not OpenAI covert ops where they hide AGI?

Combined with how much resources it eats...
I think there's 50% chance that it's either that or BTC miner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Developers plan to release the fix as part of "update 0.10."

Mods of his discord have said "It's just 10 dollars game and you get all upcoming updates. Stop crying."

There is no respect for people's money on their part.

Having the audacity to even joke about it is beyond belief.

There is definitely something shady going on since Steam has already (not rejected) banned their game for life.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 195616.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mypossiblepasts

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
had no problem starting over.
1. I have really big monitors, and Full screen is not really a good idea. Need to be ale to make it windowed.
2. I went to start to collect the satshed cash but none of the cash markers are there.

DaThomAss

Formerly 'kakeruhaji'
Jun 9, 2023
Aight people, we were promised femdom, but sadly i see literally nothing? I saved and loaded like hundreds of times despite the crashes to reach the end of femdom route with Noriko, but bruh, nothing even close to femdom.

Idk what power dynamics Dev thinks is maledom/femdom about, but not certainly is what is in the story,
At present, it's better to label them as Love/Love but roundabout route instead of misleading into male/fem dom routes.

I won't be eating Ice Cream for a while cuz of the Vanilla I experienced in this Update man.
"The version 0.9 is a very big piece"

This "very big piece" seems to have hit a roadblock.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 212529.png

Ashato

Oct 11, 2019
Hey i got a problem, i need to "Take a look at the dojo if the thugs are gone" but when i go in the dojo location the thugs are here and i can't do anything

saderyt

Jun 11, 2023
I found a way to decrease the number of bugs and crashes, at least on my part.

1. Random CTDs happen when you use the skip option, using mouse macro set to spam LMB and using it to skip text helped a lot, only had one CTD that way,
2. A lot of bugs came when using the circle in the left upper corner to move around house/back to the world map quicker, the bugs stopped when i stopped using it, tho i still can't figure out a way to stop the spying on dojo bug, just use cheat engine that was posted here by someone, set your time to afternoon, it will bypass the bug.

josman123

Apr 5, 2022
Developers plan to release the fix as part of "update 0.10."

Mods of his discord have said "It's just 10 dollars game and you get all upcoming updates. Stop crying."
Its not like i am going to cry....but the dev and the pack of cronies can shove the game up their asses.
I simply dont care about it anymore.

kakeruhaji said:
There is definitely something shady going on since Steam has already (not rejected) banned their game for life.
May you please elaborate on this?

The issue was never about money, it was about people getting what they paid for. Other than that, it's just as good as Logan Paul's crypto zoo "game".

Even though this problem was obvious, the developers still uploaded the game without telling buyers that it was unplayable.
I mean. 1 year ago i didnt mind it and i still dont mind it now. Its something i did in good faith....and didnt really think much about since then.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I hate those lazy devs to the core for using tech advancements as an excuse to not-optimizing...
View attachment 3782044
Is this absolutely dogshit setup?
Yes.
Should it have any issues with playing any ADV VN?
NOT A SINGLE ONE

Those dudes get their hands on a fully completed engine, all they have to do is add own pngs/webms/Live2D, add script, and...
I guess that's it. 2 steps to make the game run perfectly fine for everyone involved.
And yet, they decide to go extra miles just to make it worse xD
Now that I wrote that, it's even worse than being lazy, it's being malicious.
They said they used Vulkan instead of OpenGL because it's the "future" and "OpenGL should not be used with modern game projects" lol While sure Vulkan is the future for 3D modern titles... maybe not so much for a simple game like this one.

A lot of low end (even new) iGPUs don't have Vulkan, Same goes with older GPUs. Not to mention older androids that dont have Vulkan. This is just a pointless use of Vulkan IMO. Should be using the OpenGL renderer for a simpler game like this. OpenGL still has quite a lot of capability, So I don't get this at all.
Capture.PNG

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
They said they used Vulkan instead of OpenGL because it's the "future" and "OpenGL should not be used with modern game projects" lol While sure Vulkan is the future for 3D modern titles... maybe not so much for a simple game like this one.
"Boss! Boss! We might lose customers with this new engine announcement, how could we reach a wider audience to recuperate the losses?"

"I know...! Make it so that the new engine is more restrictive and less people can play it!"

Genius tbh.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes